Ratings for Dr. Mark B. Fisher

We can't thank Dr. Fisher enough for helping diagnose my husband's prostate cancer with such speed. Because we were leaving town in two weeks (from the time my husband was diagnosed), Dr. Fisher made an extra effort to line up pertinent tests and fit us in to his schedule for consultations. He also was able to start my husband on treatments before we left which helped ease our stress. Since we met with him, we have also had a second opinion which supported Dr. Fisher's diagnosis. We have decided to seek treatment in another state because of its proximity to our home down south and because the facility i has more resources on site. Dr. Fisher is working collaboratively with us and our other doctor's when we come north for which we are greatly appreciative. He also surprised us by calling my husband personally to see how we were doing on scheduling needed treatments and also offered support when needed. You don't find many doctors who are so committed to their patients!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Dr. Mark B. Fisher's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Desjardins Insurance