Ratings for Dr. Mark Shankman

Very impressed with the staff at Dundas Valley Dentistry. Dr. Shankman is very personable and extremely capable. I had went in to my appointment for two teeth to be extracted and I was pleasantly surprised with the procedure - pain-free (only local anesthesia) and very quick. Billings are done efficiently and everyone is more than pleasant. I would highly recommend Dr. Shankman as a dentist.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr Shankman is the best dentist i've ever had. Anyone who has been with him knows this. He truly looks after me and my family and we trust him. Great dentist, great team. Recommended.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Amazing team of people. Dr Shankman is great and put aside a time for me.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

No other dentist can come close to how professional and caring Dr. Shankman is. He is very careful and ensures you understand everything. I have been his patient for many years so I have had lots of visits to attest to this. Very diligent and skilled!! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

The best dental experience I've EVER had! The personal attention, professionalism, and helpfulness is second to none. Everything is well organised, thoroughly explained and on schedule. Who loves going to the dentist???!! I do!! Will be with the good doctor until I need dentures!!!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

A truly excellent and skilled dentist! His work is outstanding; he's genuine and easy to talk to. He took care of all my dental concerns, and am looking forward to having him as my dentist for myself and my daughter for many years to come. Dr Shankman, you rock!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Mark is great, I never hesitate to ask any questions no matter how big or small.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Best visit to a Dentist office I had in years. I felt more like I was on vacation then getting my teeth checked out. Highly recommend Dr. Mark Shankman. He was helpful, gentle, and did an excellent job in answering my questions.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr Shankman has been my doctor for many years. He is kind, understanding, patient and makes me feel comfortable during every procedure. Highly reccomended!!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Dr Mark Shankman has been my dentist for many years. He has always been kind and patient with me. Dr Mark Shankman has done excellent work on my teeth. I have had several root canals performed by him and the procedure went smoothly. The root canals are still in place and in great condition. Dental cleanings are always amazing. The office is comfortable, clean and modern. I highly recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015