Dr. Mark Shankman

Ratings for Dr. Mark Shankman

Dr. Shankman and his staff squeezed me in for a pseudo emergency appointment. They were friendly, professional, and he himself was very thoughtful and helpful with my situation.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Finally a dentist that’s charming,friendly,really good with kids and is ethical. I’m always super cautious about taking my kids anywhere. Mr. Shankman has the patience of a saint when it comes to kids. He’s really encouraging. Hate to say this publicly but it doesn’t hurt that he’s easy on the eyes and very comforting when he speaks to you. He knows his job and does it well. His staff oh my super friendly and winners with my kids. They control the toys,lol I’m referring everyone I know to this office. Best dental experiences ever for both my kids. A+++++

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

I made the right choice in choosing a dentist after moving to Dundas recently,Dr Shankman is very knowledgeable and pleasant have complete faith in his decisions .

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Great doctor, personable and knowledgeable. Will definitely continue to choose his clinic for all dental needs for myself and my family. Very happy with Dr Shankman and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Always takes the time to make you feel comfortable. Very personal.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

I have been going to Dr Shankman since my former dentist retired. He gives excellent care. I have had one tooth extraction and it was totally painless. Excellent work and does not rush through procedures.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

I have going to Dr. Shankman for almost 20 years and have always been treated with the best care.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I have nothing negative to say about Dr. Shankman. I've always been pleased with my care.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Very pleased, up to date in techniques, friendly, painless!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

There definitely passionate about teeth Great team! & good work everyone!!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018