Ratings for Dr. Ian Park

Dr Park is now located in Trenton. He has now cancelled two appointments both due to Toronto appointments of his own. One he claimed he found out 10 minutes prior yet we heard his staff being asked to cancel his last 2 appointments over 30 minutes before we didn't realize we would be the only ones to be cancelled after waiting over and hour and then taking someone who came in 20 minutes after us (she confirmed her time of appointment which was later than ours yet she was seen and we were not) His staff doesn't care when you come in or how long you wait they have bumped us several times for people who come in after our appointment time. He does not examine you he sits in his chair at his desk no examine has been conducted after 5 visits now. Waiting on 3 referrals since February only heard back from 1 within the last week. This is due to them forgetting to send the requests and being asked multiple times. Their code of ethics need to be revisited and policies and procedures should be put into place for an organizational system. He seems to know most of what he's talking about but I would not recommend him to anyone. Especially after reading the other views that aren't too far from our experience. It's a disappointment.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr Park is very unprofessional and a slob! He is more concerned about himself and his life than why you are there to see him. Oh and he doesn't even leave his chair to examine you. He has no concept of time, so be prepared to be waiting at least an hour after your appointment! I would not recommend this "doctor" to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I have seen Dr parks twice and he renewed prescription blood pressure without checking my blood pressure oat either apt I described my condition and he suggested a herbal treatments My dermatologist noticed my thriod swollen something Dr parks dismissed when I asked twice My dermatologists order ultra sound which showed nodules Dr parks needs to listen to us I now am having a gastroscope done and may be looming at thyroid cancer He missed this in October my first visit When I asked about my thyroid he simply said it was fine No exam no blood No faith in him at all he may have costs me The staff ate great and I fear we may lose them Looming for new docto

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Front desk staff is AWFUL!!! Katie is amazing but that is where it ends. An AWFUL replacement for Dr. Prasad. I am so happy I was able to find a new doctor with AMAZING ratings and leave this office

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Took his time and assessed very well.. Seems to know what he is talking about.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

My first visit with Dr Park seemed to go well. I shall reserve my judgement until I get to know him better.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Dr.Park displays a lack of empathy and compassion. It is my hope that in his time of need the treatment he receives from another will equal his own. SOS, It is time retire or reflect.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

I rather liked Dr Park. He checked my child, answered my questions and was very detailed with his questions to see what the issue as. I notw have a happy, healthy child. Thank you

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Dr. Park is always late he never has been on time for my app , he has never examined me nor has he even tried ,he will not make eye contact me and always talks about his family when it should be about his patients , he is a doctor and should awsner any questions you have not blow you off , when ur family doctor calls u a lier how much faith can one have in this man ..............!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr. Park is a very poor physician. I live 45 minutes away from Campbellford but was visiting my mother in the hospital and wished to speak to Dr. Park about her condition, along with my brother. Dr. Park sat behind the nurses' desk writing in charts and totally ignored us standing at the desk waiting to speak with him, even though 2 different nurses asked him if he could speak to us about my mother. After 40 minutes of waiting, we left. If it was possible to get another physician for her, I would.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013