Ratings for Dr. Ian Park

the man is arrogant unkept slab other people for his incompetence including dr prasad that was a great dr i wish cambellford would have kept him or did they chase him out of town hes has not reviewed my file but on his own changed my meds he is a farce to the rest of the drs

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

I have being seeing Dr Park since my previous doctor retired. I was never a patient that went to the doctors often, but unfortunately have been very sick for the past 18 months. In those 18 months, Dr park has seen me 5 times. Has never looked at me, asked questions about my concerns, he made a few referrals to specialists and the specialists didn't even know why I was being referred. He spends most of our appointment talking about his kids, dismissing my concerns, or being very Condescending. I have had 0 success in getting better, and have been doing research on my own.. anything I ask him, he has to "Google" to find the answer. Terrible doctor.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

He is one of the worst doctor ever. He goes on and on about his family and could care less about the people he is to care for. He sit on his behind and dose nothing to help. He sat on his phone talking to his wife while I was in the room trying to talk to him about my health. He sit and Google's things that he should all ready know. He is always running behind from 30 mins to a few hours.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

What can one say with regards to Dr. Ian Park. I think he is a very poor excuse for a Doctor. He has no class, looks like a slob, and to watch him drink diet pop at 9 am as I sit for my appointment in front of him, makes me gag. He will ramble on about many things I do not care about or that are related to me. He does not listen to what you say but goes on about other things and then forgets what I mentioned to him re my own health issues. He even compared my one medical issue with his sister having the same thing . Not even near to compare the issues and I sure do not give a dam about her issues, I am there to talk and treat my own.. He goes on about his wife, his sister, his kid and so on...I do not go there to hear about his family . I am sick and tired of him putting down Dr. Prasad as he tries to blame his mistakes on her and how bad her old records are . He alone lowered my prescription from two pills a day to one, that doing this could have destroyed my liver as it was steroids that I have been on for many, many years. And must be weened off them gradually if this had even been the reason, but for me, it was not and to do this would be handled by a specialist not him. He did not even admit it was his error but it was again Dr. Prasad's fault. Even though it was done only this year by him....Funny how that worked since she has been gone so long already and it was fine till he last sent in a new prescription for refills and he changed my dosage., I am not well, and he told me to come back to see him re an issue he brought up with regards to my liver results and that he had more blood work done that same day . and then I could come in to review them with him..That was months ago and to date I have not heard from them and when you call you get the machine and you can not even leave a message, and then I call today and the office is closed and all appointment's have been cancelled....Where does this leave us patients . The staff are polite to patients and the only rock I feel in his whole office is Katie....She is professional, polite and the only person in that office I trust that what she says and tries to do she does. But even she is up against a brick wall when it comes to Dr. Park and what she can do and say, so my hat is always off to Katie for being there. The Medical Association really need to check his practice out. Before his ways cause a serious mistake to a patient who needed help and did not get it. I for one do not trust him and with the shortage of doctors today it is scary to have medical health issues.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

A very knowledgeable doctor! He took the time to listen, and explain and customize a treatment plan that was both accurate, beneficial and satisfactory to my issues. I miss having this man as my physician!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr Park is now located in Trenton. He has now cancelled two appointments both due to Toronto appointments of his own. One he claimed he found out 10 minutes prior yet we heard his staff being asked to cancel his last 2 appointments over 30 minutes before we didn't realize we would be the only ones to be cancelled after waiting over and hour and then taking someone who came in 20 minutes after us (she confirmed her time of appointment which was later than ours yet she was seen and we were not) His staff doesn't care when you come in or how long you wait they have bumped us several times for people who come in after our appointment time. He does not examine you he sits in his chair at his desk no examine has been conducted after 5 visits now. Waiting on 3 referrals since February only heard back from 1 within the last week. This is due to them forgetting to send the requests and being asked multiple times. Their code of ethics need to be revisited and policies and procedures should be put into place for an organizational system. He seems to know most of what he's talking about but I would not recommend him to anyone. Especially after reading the other views that aren't too far from our experience. It's a disappointment.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr Park is very unprofessional and a slob! He is more concerned about himself and his life than why you are there to see him. Oh and he doesn't even leave his chair to examine you. He has no concept of time, so be prepared to be waiting at least an hour after your appointment! I would not recommend this "doctor" to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I have seen Dr parks twice and he renewed prescription blood pressure without checking my blood pressure oat either apt I described my condition and he suggested a herbal treatments My dermatologist noticed my thriod swollen something Dr parks dismissed when I asked twice My dermatologists order ultra sound which showed nodules Dr parks needs to listen to us I now am having a gastroscope done and may be looming at thyroid cancer He missed this in October my first visit When I asked about my thyroid he simply said it was fine No exam no blood No faith in him at all he may have costs me The staff ate great and I fear we may lose them Looming for new docto

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Front desk staff is AWFUL!!! Katie is amazing but that is where it ends. An AWFUL replacement for Dr. Prasad. I am so happy I was able to find a new doctor with AMAZING ratings and leave this office

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Took his time and assessed very well.. Seems to know what he is talking about.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016