Ratings for Dr. Farag A. Mankarios

Dr. Mankarios goes above and beyond anything experienced with other doctors in my life. Genuinely caring and supremely professional (including 'pestering' me when I haven't seen him in a while, renewed prescriptions or gotten my bloodwork done).

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Don't really know what the person who rated before is talking about. I saw that Dr.M took my insurance and just called and made an appointment and it was fine. Dr is great would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

I noticed in the last rating - "accepting new patients - yes". The only way to become a new patient is if you are recommended by a friend or relative that is already a patient. If you just call as a "new" patient, they will not accept you. It took me almost 2 years to be "accepted" as a patient in this office. Other then that Dr. Mankarios is a great, caring doctor.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Dr. Farag A. Mankarios's Credentials

• Spanish

• Ain Shams Univ, Fac Of Med, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt (330-04 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1983)

Ameritas