Ratings for Dr. DARRELL R. Stacey

Dr. Stacey is very knowledgeable and stays current on medical care. He takes the time to know his patients and their background and remembers past visits and conversations. I never feel rushed and he always takes time to answer my questions or explain things that I may not understand or that I have not related to the current visit. Dr. Stacey incorporates a holistic approach to care, and understands, is tolerant, asked about other therapies I may be involved with and at times encourages alternative treatments to just drug therapy. His staff is extremely friendly, knowledgeable and willing to make sure I get GREAT medical care and coordination with other facilities. I moved from the area, and unless I find a doctor that can compete with the care and compassion of him and his staff, I will take time off of work and travel back to Orem to get superior care from Dr. Darrell Stacey and his superb staff !!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr. DARRELL R. Stacey's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)