Ratings for Dr. Mary U. Keating

Lab tests were misinterpreted, resulting in the wrong diagnosis! Do your child a favor and see a competent doctor, even if it means driving to the Cities.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011

Dr. Keating is such an amazing Doctor! I wish she was my Doctor! She is extremely thorough and caring and excellent with children. Her nurse is really helpful and knowledgeable as well. OUr child has eczema and food allergies, and she has been able to offer advice and treatment that really makes a difference. she also is incredibly understanding and patient with parents who grow frustrated with these ongoing problems. I have called Dr. Keating and her nurse for follow-up information. They are always timely and helpful. I feel listened to and valued for the information I provide about my child. I get results and care that is top notch. I highly recommend Dr. Mary Keating and would encourage parents of children with allergies and eczema to meet with her!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

She is incredible. Dr. Keating really takes the time to listen to parents and is really intelligent. She has wonderful care for her patients and treats you with respect. By far one of the best MD's that I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009

Dr. Mary U. Keating's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1991)