Ratings for Dr. Michael K. Cramer

Dr. Cramer is a very professional and highly gifted chiropractor. I highly recommend him. Just yesterday, I saw him for neck pain and experienced immediate relief and within 1 hour from my visit my 4-day headache was gone! Thank YOU Dr. Cramer!!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Dr. Kramer is very informative and knowledgable about what he does. My back feels so much better everytime I visit his office.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Dr Cramer has a professional staff and fantastic service. Dr. Cramer was very personable and genuinely caring about my progress. I would definitely recommend him as a Chiropractor.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

My husband (lower back patient) and I have been Dr. Cramer's patients for over 5 years. We can always get a same day appointment in emergencies. He is efficient and knowledgable, ususally 3-5 treatments do the trick. He is always kind and caring, even when working long hours and Saturdays. The staff is lovely and efficient.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009