Ratings for Dr. Guy E. Blaudeau

As a nurse fo 25 years, I worked with Dr. Bladeau for a few a few years. WORST DOCTOR EVER! Totally different treatment for private insurance and Medicaid patients. Screamed at nurses ALL the time. Very condescending, rude and crude. Yelled at young, Medicaid patients. Abrupt,, uncaring manner.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Straight to the point about your health. Dr. Blaudeau was always honest concerning your health.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I THINK DR B IS A GREAT DOCTOR. HE'S BEEN MY DR SINCE 1980'S & TAKEN WONDERFUL CARE OF ME. I TRUST HIM COMPLETELY & LOVE THE STAFF!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

Worst doctor ever would NEVER go back. Very unprofessional i was yelled (yes yelled) at for asking for more information and told to find another doctor.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

He is a great doctor! Sometimes he can seem harsh, but he really isn't. He's just honest.I like him, and he really does give the best advice.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

very unprofessional yelled at me telling me I would never be able to get pregnant on my own? also made some inappropriate comments. I would not reccommend him

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

he tricked me into delivering at a different hospital, he was very mean to nurses for no reason

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009

Dr. B is an exceptional physician with such a compassionate manner and geniune concern. His assistant Caroline is professional and friendly and he along with his staff always go above and beyond!! He performed my hysterectomy and discovered complications during surgery that were professionally addressed immediately. When my mammogram indicated an issue (5 years after hysterectomy), his staff all but held my hand during the follow up tests to reassure me. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. B and his Staff!! After seeing other Birmingham doctors, Dr. B is the only choice that I would make for GYN care.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

Dr. Blaudeau is the best doctor I have seen yet about my condition. I have been to about 17 doctors in the past 12 years and he was the first that seemed concerned about my needs and goals. He is very knowledgeable and keeps you informed very well. I appreciate his honesty and upfront manner. I think he has a wonderful sense of humor as well. He came highly reccomended to me and I would also highly reccomend him to anyone who needs a good OB/GYN. His staff is also very polite and friendly I can not imagine seeing another doctor. Great doctors in my opinion are hard to find and I am greatful that I have found Dr. Blaudeau!!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

while the blaudeau staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful, I found out to late that dr. blaudeau was not receptive to the idea of a birth plan. I received a c-section at 39 weeks against my better judgement and common sense. Per his words he felt that sense I had not gone into labor i wasnt going to go (????) I was given pitosin and 4 hours later he said I needed a c section. Yes I had a healthy baby but having a c section without standing up for what I thought was right was a big REGRET

flag | Submitted June 14, 2009

Dr. Guy E. Blaudeau's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1970)

Delta Dental