Ratings for Dr. David Saddawi

Dr. Saddawi did a breast augmentation on me in the late 90's and I have to tell you that he was VERY professional, and reassuring. I have had NO issues. My breasts are amazingly beautiful to this date (over 10 years now) which I understand isn't common. My mother had the same surgery a few months before me and her breasts are ALSO gorgeous. Wonderful staff. LOVE this guy! I have changed regular doctors 2x's since and both doctors have commented on the amazing job, and one went so far as to say that in my LARGE metropolitan area they had never seen such good work with regards to an augmentation, and have asked for his contact information should other patients want to seek such great results. Thanks Dr. Saddawi and staff! When I am ready for a tummy tuck I won't think twice. He's the one I'll choose.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

I will never go back to him or his wife. They are not very friendly.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2010

Dr. Saddawi did a so-called tummy tuck and lipo on my waist. He did a very poor job. I have rolls of skin hanging over my belly button, a deformed belly button and a continuing diastis recti as confirmed by second doctor's opinions. The lipo on my waist is lopsided with one side indenting and the other straight. Dr. Saddawi refused to work with me to correct the situation. He said, "Now you have two rolls of fat instead of three." I don't want to see anyone else go through the suffering that I endured after saving up for years for a tummy tuck.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2009

Dr. David Saddawi's Credentials

• Univ Of Baghdad, Coll Of Med, Baghdad, Iraq (Grad. 1961)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal