Ratings for Dr. Keith A. Kirby

I was injured on the job, and I was referred here after failed back surgery (no pain relief). The only relief I've received is due to the small dosages of hydrocodone finally prescribed to me after being undermedicated for 2.5 yrs before seeing them. However, I have found them to be highly judgemental except for one PA who just returned here. The doctor was too busy being on his laptop researching Trump while seeing me in the beginning to get my care right. He had all my meds in detail before him, yet he almost prescribed me Lyrica which was highly contraindicated for people taking ACE inhibitors for high blood pressure, which I do! I looked it up on my phone as I sat there, and brought to his attention! He made at least 2 or 3 other major mistakes later that would take too long to describe here. I only continued to see them because I was locked in with the insurance coverage I had at that time. As soon as my insurance choices changed I ran for dear life! He was constantly trying to push invasive procedures in me that didn't work for others I had talked to that had them and doing research. I already had one failed back surgery so I wasn't going to just allow extra procedures with no hope of relief. They seemed to take my not agreeing to more invasive procedures personally! I say choose a real doctor.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr Kirby looks like he is a drunk or pill head he and some of his employees are not friendly you can hear them in the hallways discussing things about the patients he is rude at times when I first went there his office had a lot of employees but now most of them are gone he is not a good Doctor at all you go there and find out for yourself

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Worst Dr ever!!! Was doing a spinal on my daughter and kept dropping the instruments an started screaming the f word while listening to loud heavy metal music!!!! If I find out that I am sick and only have 3 months to live I would consider taking him out for what he has done to my daughter!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Great Doc, I never knew what my MRIs ment untill he sat me down and explained them to me. You is currently trying different ways to control my pain and so far its been very effective. Wow I guess ratings depend your mood!!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

This so called doctor did not care if I was in pain for not. He also is the type of doctor that will not let you ask a question or add your past history of what you know will and will not help you.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2009

Dr. Keith A. Kirby's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1987)