Ratings for Dr. Keith A. Kirby

Dr Kirby looks like he is a drunk or pill head he and some of his employees are not friendly you can hear them in the hallways discussing things about the patients he is rude at times when I first went there his office had a lot of employees but now most of them are gone he is not a good Doctor at all you go there and find out for yourself

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Worst Dr ever!!! Was doing a spinal on my daughter and kept dropping the instruments an started screaming the f word while listening to loud heavy metal music!!!! If I find out that I am sick and only have 3 months to live I would consider taking him out for what he has done to my daughter!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Great Doc, I never knew what my MRIs ment untill he sat me down and explained them to me. You is currently trying different ways to control my pain and so far its been very effective. Wow I guess ratings depend your mood!!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

This so called doctor did not care if I was in pain for not. He also is the type of doctor that will not let you ask a question or add your past history of what you know will and will not help you.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2009

Dr. Keith A. Kirby's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1987)