Dr Warshawski and his office is missing some common courtesy, but that does not take away his knowledge as a surgeon. He might be a great surgeon, did my husband's surgery well. In my case he did not check if it was indeed cancer, the office delayed my appointment for a year. After my surgery, he was not very informative, when it turned out the huge goiter, I had to live with for years, was a border line cancer. I would expect that if the pathology result is ready the surgeon would inform me right away or at least my family doctor, did not happen until the check up. If my family doctor and Dr. Warshawski would have done the proper investigation and the surgery in a timely manner, I would have not ended up in Tom Baker. Is that a question of professionalism or care and knowledge in his field? Can he miss couple of case or is this a general practice with any surgeons in thyroid cancer? Do the surgeons do their due diligence in all the thyroid cases, or they forget there are life and death, and human beings are at every files...

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Dr. Warshawski is not only the best ear nose and throat Doctor you can have look after you, he is also a very compassionate and understanding person. When I was under his care he went the extra mile for me and I will forever appreciate his kindness and understanding when I was in his care. He is just the BEST Doctor in his field. I have other family members that he has looked after and they also praise him for his great work. Dr. Warshawski is straight forward and does not beat around the bush he has a great personality and compassion, you have to know him to appreciate his straight forwardness, he knows what he is saying and gives it to you in plain language you cqn understand. He does have feelings for his patience, you have to accept him the way he is, if not you will miss knowing a great doctor and a kind and caring person. I appreciate all the great care and understanding I have received from Dr. Warshawski. His receptionist is also a terrific person with a lovely personality and is very kind and understanding . I give them both 5 1/2 STARS.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Performed a total thyroidectomy for large goiter and multinodular thyroiditis. Had no problems with his bedside manner. He informed me of all the potential complications, including parathyroid complications. My parathyroids are fine. I'm recovering nicely and the cut looks better each day.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

excellent surgeon, efficient and straight to the point.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Rude , arrogant, not compassionate , would never see him again .

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Excellent Doctor/Surgen, very knowledgable, bedside manner blunt and straightforward, office is timely and efficient. It took a bit of time to get in the que for surgery but it was worth the wait.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

I have seen a few ENT Doctors before going to Dr Warshawski. He can be a tad short with his clients, straight-forward and to-the-point with no niceties, but he is by far the best specialist I have seen.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Warshawski was the definition of an arrogant, pompous specialist. Speaking about performing surgeries to assist with your car payments on your "porsche"...tacky! I left his office with more uncertainty & confusion. On a more positive note, his staff were wonderful and extremely helpful!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Found Dr Warshawski to be unbelievably helpful and responsive. Have heard from many other sources, including several other physicians, that he is absolutely the top rated ENT in Calgary. Based on my experience I totally concur. After 12 years of unremitting sinusitis, surgery and ear problems I believe that Dr Warshawski's therapeutic strategies and recommendations will greatly improve the quality of my life. His staff were also remarkably caring, helpful and responsive. Waiting time was never any longer than I have experienced in other physician's offices. When you go to the best you expect him to be busy.I could not recommend Dr Warshawski or his staff any higher, and if I could I would!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. It was amazing how fast things happened and Dr. Warshawski was very helpful with all of my questions. He reassured me of what I had and what kind it was. He explained to me what he was going to do and what I might expect. I had to wait a little bit in his office and I was about 3 hours late going in for surgery. Everything after the surgery went good and my parathyrodial glands were in good condition after the surgery. The day I was supposed to have my stitches out he had a surgery at another hospital but he made it back to the office to see me and one other patient. Overall he was a great doctor and was very experienced. He was very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

Dr. Joe S. Warshawski's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Warshawski and his office is missing some common courtesy, but that does not take away his knowledge as a surgeon. He might be a great surgeon, did my husban..."

September 19, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Warshawski is not only the best ear nose and throat Doctor you can have look after you, he is also a very compassionate and understanding person. When I wa..."

June 9, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.drwarshawski.com". Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T2V 4R6". Address has been updated from "None" to "1011 Glenmore Trail S.W.". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14035715215".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Performed a total thyroidectomy for large goiter and multinodular thyroiditis. Had no problems with his bedside manner. He informed me of all the potential comp..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "excellent surgeon, efficient and straight to the point. "

April 29, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Rude , arrogant, not compassionate , would never see him again ."

April 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Doctor/Surgen, very knowledgable, bedside manner blunt and straightforward, office is timely and efficient. It took a bit of time to get in the que fo..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have seen a few ENT Doctors before going to Dr Warshawski. He can be a tad short with his clients, straight-forward and to-the-point with no niceties, but he ..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Warshawski was the definition of an arrogant, pompous specialist. Speaking about performing surgeries to assist with your car payments on your "porsche"......"

September 18, 2014