Ratings for Dr. Joe S. Warshawski

I found Dr. Warshawski to be very professional both prior to and after surgery he performed on me. He explained my procedure including possible complications and post surgery he sat down and went through what the results were and discussed another concern I had in detail. I would describe this doctor as being extremely knowledgeable, very professional and feel I was very fortunate to have him perform surgery on me. I would, without hesitation, recommend this Doctor to everyone If you are referred to him consider yourself fortunate

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

He was very quite pleasant. He was very knowledgeable and personable.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

He was so rude that I could not get anything out of the appointment. The degree of his rudeness was quite distressing.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

He is very rude. He dismissed my issues and a colleagues. The colleague had surgery and a mis diagnosis was discovered

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Dr Warshawski and his office is missing some common courtesy, but that does not take away his knowledge as a surgeon. He might be a great surgeon, did my husband's surgery well. In my case he did not check if it was indeed cancer, the office delayed my appointment for a year. After my surgery, he was not very informative, when it turned out the huge goiter, I had to live with for years, was a border line cancer. I would expect that if the pathology result is ready the surgeon would inform me right away or at least my family doctor, did not happen until the check up. If my family doctor and Dr. Warshawski would have done the proper investigation and the surgery in a timely manner, I would have not ended up in Tom Baker. Is that a question of professionalism or care and knowledge in his field? Can he miss couple of case or is this a general practice with any surgeons in thyroid cancer? Do the surgeons do their due diligence in all the thyroid cases, or they forget there are life and death, and human beings are at every files...

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Dr. Warshawski is not only the best ear nose and throat Doctor you can have look after you, he is also a very compassionate and understanding person. When I was under his care he went the extra mile for me and I will forever appreciate his kindness and understanding when I was in his care. He is just the BEST Doctor in his field. I have other family members that he has looked after and they also praise him for his great work. Dr. Warshawski is straight forward and does not beat around the bush he has a great personality and compassion, you have to know him to appreciate his straight forwardness, he knows what he is saying and gives it to you in plain language you cqn understand. He does have feelings for his patience, you have to accept him the way he is, if not you will miss knowing a great doctor and a kind and caring person. I appreciate all the great care and understanding I have received from Dr. Warshawski. His receptionist is also a terrific person with a lovely personality and is very kind and understanding . I give them both 5 1/2 STARS.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Performed a total thyroidectomy for large goiter and multinodular thyroiditis. Had no problems with his bedside manner. He informed me of all the potential complications, including parathyroid complications. My parathyroids are fine. I'm recovering nicely and the cut looks better each day.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

excellent surgeon, efficient and straight to the point.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Rude , arrogant, not compassionate , would never see him again .

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Excellent Doctor/Surgen, very knowledgable, bedside manner blunt and straightforward, office is timely and efficient. It took a bit of time to get in the que for surgery but it was worth the wait.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015