Ratings for Dr. Joe S. Warshawski

Dr. Warshawski is the best ENT in the area. If you are fortunate enough to get a referral to him, know that you are receiving the best care possible. He has performed several simple surgeries on my sons ears, and a thyroidectomy on myself. I specifically requested him, and could not imagine trusting anyone else to do the surgery. When you see him it is to benefit from his experience, talent, and knowledge in his field, not a congeniality contest.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I first saw Dr. Joe Warshawski in the early 80's for my second sinus surgery and over the next 20 years for several more. He is a very friendly, professional and knowledgeable man and one of the best in his profession. I returned in 2016 after a long gap only to learn that his specialty is now far beyond my needs. Nevertheless, he met with me twice, ordered a CT scan, and then referred me to Dr. Mechor for help. I am very grateful for Dr. Warshawski 's medical help over the years. Sadly, I was less impressed with the receptionist who was curt and goofed up my CT scan requisition which lengthened my treatment schedule.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

This doctor knows what he's talking about and is better than other ENT doctors I've seen in Calgary. I can see how some may interpret his demeanour as arrogant, but they should really try not to conflate arrogance and correctness. This man knows what he is doing, is precise and professional, and ensures I leave with answers to all of my questions. If you have the pleasure of having him as your doctor, check your ego at the door and let his knowledge and expertise fix your ENT problems, and should feelings get hurt along the way, perhaps ask for a referral to another medical specialty.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

All these people that talk bs and talk stuff about DR Warshowski are Idiots and don't like to be told how it really is and he's a straight to the point Doctor and these people that talk trash like to be told lies and be mislead by other doctors and it makes them feel good. I was sent to him by my family doctor for thyroid cancer and he could of lied to me but he's straight to the point and tells you how it is and how its going to be and what exactly is going to happen. I personally think he's a HERO and is one of the biggest professionals I have ever seen and dealt with. DR Warshowski helped me to the extreme and bent over backwards to help me and did my surgery and he came to check up on me every day and even came in on the weekend on his days off to visit me and check up on me and that was super awesome of him he cares about his patients and cares what he does and is a HERO. People don't look at how many people he has helped and how many lives he's saved and that's is just shallow of all you negative people. Keep up the great work DR Warshowski you are a real HERO and a Life Saver and very respected by everyone Sir and they are just Jealous of you. Staff are super great there is only so much they can do. If your lucky to get in and see and have him as your sergeant you would be the luckiest person to have him on your side. So just go see him and sit and let him tell you the truth and do as he says and you fill be perfect after he is done with you. have a great holiday DR Warshowski from K.S. the big guy wanted to bring you sweets but ur office is closed sorry I was late. take care keep up the great magic you do Sir.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Staff is terrible. Never follow up. Rude and not polite, ignoring Patients questions or requests

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

This dr is a very rude and arrogant man. Told me if I didn't die of it in the last 10 years it would not change in the next 10 years. Wtf . Never ever go back to that dr again.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Was referred to this guy for ringing in my ears and was told that I should lose 60-80 lbs and then all my problems would go away. His quote of the day"I am not saying get in a bikini or anything but at least start by losing 20" It was extremely rude and inconsiderate. He doesnt know my history or bother to ask so to make a judgement like this is extremely unprofessional and dangerous! I walked out of the appointment in tears. If he thought his comments would motivate me in some way he was completely wrong and I really wish that he would have just stuck to the reason I was referred and that I guess is because I have too much fat in my ears.... Not helpful and very hurtful

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

I found him arrogant and rude. He seemed to go out of his way to tell me I am old, my problems are due to having lived and just suck it up. He told me I could have some relief if I had money to pay for high cost chiropractic care and that unless I am paying someone to help me excercise,than its probably hurting, not helping me. His bed side manner is straight up mean. I'd call him the nick name for Richard...waste of health care dollars

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

I found Dr. Warshawski to be very professional both prior to and after surgery he performed on me. He explained my procedure including possible complications and post surgery he sat down and went through what the results were and discussed another concern I had in detail. I would describe this doctor as being extremely knowledgeable, very professional and feel I was very fortunate to have him perform surgery on me. I would, without hesitation, recommend this Doctor to everyone If you are referred to him consider yourself fortunate

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

He was very quite pleasant. He was very knowledgeable and personable.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016