Ratings for Dr. Miranda Y. Edwards

She is the worst. They never return calls. They do not have a receptionist so all the calls go to an answering service and you can't get in. She does not have privileges at any of the hospital. Do not go to her office!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

She sucks, she's not very reliable, she guesses like you or me, very scary

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Dr. Edwards was my mother's doctor for many years. We always found both Dr. Edwards and her staff to be extremely courteous and professional and they would always follow-up. They are simply the best.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013

Horrible. Rude staff, save one new lady. Incompetent with an attitude. Dr booked 4 patients for the Sam appt time! Waited over two hours twice and I was always on time... Too many patients. No attention paid to past visits or symptoms. Good luck getting a quick referral or even one your insurance will cover. The attitude from certain office staff is BAD. I stayed til 6 once and office closes at 5. Overbooked and under qualified.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Dr Edwards is always very concerned about whatever issues I bring when I see her and if she does not know what is wrong she does not hesitate to order tests or refer me to a specialist. My husband and I followed her from Talbot County when we lived in that area and have been seeing her for the past ten years. I especially like that she puts me at ease and I feel like I can tell her anything.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

One member of her staff was exceptional and very kind and customer friendly. However, when I came in for my appointment, I wasn't seen into a room until an hour and a half passed (and that was only because I complained and they moved me 'up'!) When the two hour mark came, I informed the nurse at the counter that I was leaving and that they should not charge me, she gave no apologies and said 'alright'. When I called to speak to the doctor, she told me she had other patients to see (mind you, they were waiting AFTER I had already come in), and that I wasn't on her priority list. She said she owed me no apologies and if I wanted faster service to seek out a doctor who was not on call to the local hospitals. Since, I have gone BACK to my old doctor (Dr Jatin Pithadia, a great man!), who is on call LIKE HER but knows what a schedule book is!, and I have since not bothered with her!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

Dr. Edwards is a very good doctor. I have been seeing her since I moved into this area over six years ago. She is always responsive to my concerns and treats me with respect.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2009

Dr. Miranda Y. Edwards's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Kaiser-Permanente