Ratings for Dr. James H. Winer

My mother went to him and after spending $289 for his supplements has not noticed any changes. He complains about real doctors being in it for the money but he is totally taking advantage of people selling his snake oil.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Dr. Winer, Dr. Orbach, and therapist Adam are extremely knowledgeable and have kept me running for all these many years. I've learned a lot about doing proper exercise and improved nutrition to incorporate into my training program.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

This guy is in it for the money. He commercialized his care so that he can make money off of his supplements. His supplements are not reviewed by the FDA or any accrediting body. There could literally be nothing in them other than filler and no one is checking them (it is legal, unfortunately). Please if you need to, only see this man for what is in his realm, if you need a chiropractor. He should not replace your primary doctor or specialist like he wants you to believe, and do not fall for his supplements. He is the president of Nutritional Frontiers (the brand he sells).

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr Winer and Dr Orbach have helped me and my wife well beyond any medical doctor or physical therapist If you have back pain, leg pain, or chronic heartburn you need to stop what you're doing and make an appointment now Joe Ciocca

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

This man is not a medical doctor. He's a quack and should not be allowed to practice. He takes advantage of people.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

He is a great doctor who can help you with your health problems without the use of harmful drugs and treatments! I highly recommend him! He has helped me through many illnesses! Sue Schott

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. Winer is exceptional- not only in his outstanding knowledge - but his caring nature. He returned a call to me from California and gave me wonderful, helpful advice. He really cares about people.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

I had terrible joint pain. Dr. Winer gave me HA Plus. No more pain. I feel like I'm 20 again. Several others have used this and all have no pain. It's a MIRICLE. The other carp from GNC,Wall art ect. Does not work. His is the real stuff.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

This guy is a quack. All about selling "his" supplements as alternative medicine because HE makes money when YOU buy them.

Submitted February 23, 2016

He is insane! Dr. Winer cussed my husband and I out multiple times throughout our visit simply because we asked him to explain to us how the supplements he recommended would help. He continued to insult us over and over again for using the medical world, but would not answer any of our questions. We left the office with him shouting, "You ignorant a**! Get the f*** out!". We litterally only wanted to understand what the supplements were and how they would help. Clearly questions are not to be asked (or answered) in this office.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Dr. James H. Winer's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College (Grad. 1990)

Oxford