You may also like

Ratings for Dr. James H. Winer

He is insane! Dr. Winer cussed my husband and I out multiple times throughout our visit simply because we asked him to explain to us how the supplements he recommended would help. He continued to insult us over and over again for using the medical world, but would not answer any of our questions. We left the office with him shouting, "You ignorant a**! Get the f*** out!". We litterally only wanted to understand what the supplements were and how they would help. Clearly questions are not to be asked (or answered) in this office.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Submitted October 1, 2015

PLEASE READ THIS PRIOR TO GOING. This doctor is a chiropractor. He is NOT a medicinal doctor. He does not have an MD and has no right preaching about medicine. That is why he deals in supplements and not medicine. He will tell you stories how modern medicine is an "industry" while the whole time trying to sell you his supplements which are also an industry it's how he makes money. Just because he is on the radio does not mean he is an honest guy Was in there the other day when a cancer patient came in and he got all in her face yelling at her to stop all chemo treatments did not give her one second to speak he was in her face and forceful, loud and in my opinion down right rude. Did not even show an ounce of compassion. He then gave her the phone number and name of one of his patients who he "cured" Ummm. Maybe this doctor should go through HIPPA training, You can't give out personal information about his patients. I have read the reviews on this site and other sites, it's obvious some of the gleaming ones are self/staff written. Be very cautious if you do see him. Oh and his supplements are high priced. Go online or to gnu for a better deal if you go the supplement route.

Submitted July 25, 2015

I believe he is very knowledgeable, but also very testy - Especially when you do not immediately answer his questions as quickly as he would want them answered. In fact, if he ever decided to change professions, he would probably make a great PROSECUTING attorney. "I can hear him in the court room now; "Just answer my question with a, YES or NO!!!" Anyway, if you can handle the abruptness when he INTERRUPTS your attempt at giving a more clearer picture of why you are seeking his help - he can probably help ya a lot with whatever problem you're experiencing.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Dr.Winer is Extremely good and Knowledgeable. He wants to help people sooo much that he tends to come on a bit to strong for a lot of people. Yes he likes to talk a lot and needs to slow down and let the patients get a word in. Other than that he's done miracles for many!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

I would recomend the Winer Wellness Center because I have been going their since 2006 and they never fail to get me well . M.D.'s nearly killed me with drugs and you will have to live with it on other health issues. We need more places like this . To get well without drugs and shots and all the rest.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

We went to get help with my daughter's nutrition. All we received was a lecture on how to become vegan. We were never asked any questions about the problems she was experiencing. It was all about scare tactics & making $. I wasted $85! We will never go back. I big waste of time & $!

Submitted November 15, 2014

His methods are definitely interesting. I'm willing to give it a shot. I wish he would have taken the time to ask me more questions to get a better picture of my situation. He and his staff were very nice.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr. Winer, Dr. Orbach, and Adam have all helped our family tremedously. We would highly recommend the doctors at Winer Wellness Center.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Dr. James H. Winer's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College (Grad. 1990)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "One star because zero stars is not an option. Conspiracy theorist. Quack. Charges $45 just to MAKE an appointment??!! Honestly. "

October 26, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "He is insane! Dr. Winer cussed my husband and I out multiple times throughout our visit simply because we asked him to explain to us how the supplements he rec..."

October 13, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "i ended up in the er. Too much magnesium for my weight and size. I have never felt worse"

October 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "PLEASE READ THIS PRIOR TO GOING. This doctor is a chiropractor. He is NOT a medicinal doctor. He does not have an MD and has no right preaching about medic..."

July 25, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I believe he is very knowledgeable, but also very testy - Especially when you do not immediately answer his questions as quickly as he would want them answered..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "The James gang has help greatly with my reflux issues....pushing my stomach to allow better sealing has been excellent......thanx"

March 4, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Winer is Extremely good and Knowledgeable. He wants to help people sooo much that he tends to come on a bit to strong for a lot of people. Yes he likes to ta..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "His supplements gave me food poisoning. Upside: lost 7lbs. Downside: out of toilet paper."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I would recomend the Winer Wellness Center because I have been going their since 2006 and they never fail to get me well . M.D.'s nearly killed me with drugs a..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My whole family have been patients of Dr winer's for years. He is incredibly kind and considerate: I have seen him go out of his way countless times to answer q..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "We went to get help with my daughter's nutrition. All we received was a lecture on how to become vegan. We were never asked any questions about the problems she..."

November 15, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "His methods are definitely interesting. I'm willing to give it a shot. I wish he would have taken the time to ask me more questions to get a better picture of ..."

October 13, 2014
  • First Name changed from "James" to "James H."

October 20, 2013