Ratings for Dr. Trish Crawford, Retired

I have seen many therapists over the years, and Trish is the best. Professional, knowledgeable, compassionate, and real. Thanks for all you have helped me with Trish.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Great therapist. I have seen many therapists throughout my life, for a variety of issues I wished to resolve. Trish was the best therapist I ever worked with; she is compassionate, professional, very knowledgeable, and able to help me resolve issues that were long outstanding. Thanks Trish! I haven't seen you for a few years, but always feel I could return whenever needed and you would be there for me again.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Crawford for 2 years. She is compassionate, understanding and very knowledgeable. She remains current on new treatments and tests, and has gone above and beyond to learn about or research things I have read or brought up at session. When issues arose beyond her expertise, she researched specialized psychologists and provided a referral to someone she trusted and thought could help. I have never had a problem getting an appointment, and her office is welcoming and comfortable. She has changed my life.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009