Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Burgdorf

Dr. Burgdorf and the team at Music City Plastic Surgery are amazing! I had always wanted to enhance my breasts. For years I went from consultation to consultation, dreaming of the day I wouldn’t need a padded bra. I was hesitant due to the cost, results and recovery time so I never went further than the consultation. In truth, none of the surgeons sold me on the procedure or presented an atmosphere where I felt comfortable with taking the leap. I wanted an augmentation, but I needed trust and confidence in the process. Then I met Dr. Burgdorf. I found EVERYTHING I needed in Dr. Burgdorf and his team. He walked me through every step of the augmentation process. We discussed implant options, what to expect, risks, etc. He answered my entire list of questions before I even asked them! I expressed concerns about cost and the MCPS team walked me through a variety of payment options, not once being pushy or preferring a specific method. It was my choice, my budget, my life and they were on MY team. I left the consultation and called to schedule my surgery date the next day! Haleigh, Dr, B’s RN and right hand woman, was with me every step of the way and she did an outstanding job of explaining pre/post- surgery guidelines. She even gave me her cell phone number so I could ask questions whenever I wanted… she answered my texts whether it was 6am or 10pm. I remember waking up from surgery to find the happiest texts from Haleigh! Dr. Burgdorf and Haleigh were (and are) ALWAYS available! The entire Music City Plastic Surgery team went out of their way to make me feel comfortable and to make this process everything I had dreamed! I am now 3 months post-surgery and I could not be happier! Dr. Burgdorf is an incredibly skilled surgeon and an unbelievably great person. I am in awe each day; My breasts are nothing short of amazing! If you are considering a cosmetic procedure, I would highly recommend Dr. Burgdorf and his team at Music City Plastic Surgery!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

If you have ever thought about plastic surgery, go ahead and schedule a consultation with Dr. Burgdorf. I recently had a breast augmentation and couldnt be any happier! Dr. Burgdorf is truly an amazing doctor and surgeon. Everything about him and his staff has gone above and beyond what we've ever expected from a doctor. His office staff is amazing at timely responses through phone and email. I have never once felt like a bother with all my questions about this process. I went into the consultation apprehensive after having a rough consultation from another doctor. Dr. Burgdorf immediately put me and my husband at ease with his amazing bedside manner, honesty about the process, and confidence in the outcome. The personalization this staff gives each patient is truly something you don't want to miss. I am so glad I found reviews about Dr. Burgdorf and even happier they were so true! I am beyond thrilled with the results of my surgery! Thanks Dr. Burgdorf!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr. Burgdorf recently filled my lips with juvederm ultra and I had great results! He did a nerve block so the procedure was not painful, but most importantly my lips look fabulous. My lips are symmetrical and perfectly plumped. Thanks Dr. Burgdorf!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

Dr. Michael R. Burgdorf's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)