Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Burgdorf

If you have ever thought about plastic surgery, go ahead and schedule a consultation with Dr. Burgdorf. I recently had a breast augmentation and couldnt be any happier! Dr. Burgdorf is truly an amazing doctor and surgeon. Everything about him and his staff has gone above and beyond what we've ever expected from a doctor. His office staff is amazing at timely responses through phone and email. I have never once felt like a bother with all my questions about this process. I went into the consultation apprehensive after having a rough consultation from another doctor. Dr. Burgdorf immediately put me and my husband at ease with his amazing bedside manner, honesty about the process, and confidence in the outcome. The personalization this staff gives each patient is truly something you don't want to miss. I am so glad I found reviews about Dr. Burgdorf and even happier they were so true! I am beyond thrilled with the results of my surgery! Thanks Dr. Burgdorf!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr. Burgdorf recently filled my lips with juvederm ultra and I had great results! He did a nerve block so the procedure was not painful, but most importantly my lips look fabulous. My lips are symmetrical and perfectly plumped. Thanks Dr. Burgdorf!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

Dr. Michael R. Burgdorf's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)