Ratings for Dr. Vicki L. Moore

Our whole family goes to her. I like the fact that she listens and takes her time with us and always works us in when we are sick. She is very knowledgeable in her profession. Rarely have we had wait very long.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Moore for many years and really like her. She is very personable and knowledgeable when you finally get to see her. That is my only complaint. She is so personable that you have to wait too long while she converses with each patient. Great doctor. Just needs to be mindful of the time without rushing.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Dr. Moore is willing to listen tp and spend time with patients. I never feel rushed or ignored. The staff is attentive and knowledgable. I am confident that I receive the most up to date and best advice.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

wonderful. best family practice doctor i ever had. She always listens first

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Dr. Moore is kind, attentive and competent. She is easy to talk to and will always work you in if you are sick.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

I understand another reviewer's 4/5 on punctuality, but Dr. Moore spends all the time she needs with each patient. I feel this makes the difference when she's in the room with me, so I can forgive a couple of minutes of delay :-)

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

Dr. Moore is the best Dr. ever. I have been going to her for about 10 yrs and would never see anyone else. I love the way she sits down and talks to you like a friend instead of as a Dr. She makes it very easy to talk to her.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

Dr. Moore is fantastic. She listens to you and seems to be a good diagnostician. She listened to my symptoms and tested me for hypothyroidism and was very thorough and she was right, that is what I have. I've been going to her for about 10 years now and wouldn't dream of leaving her even though she moved a little further away. She is always empathetic and makes you feel that she cares about you, something that I really appreciate. Sometimes if they get very busy during cold and flu season, you have to wait but she's worth waiting for.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

Dr. Moore actually remembers you and what your problems are. You don't have to repeat history each visit. She is personable, inquisitive and comforting in her approach. I appreciate her knowledge as well as her willingness to refer to another doctor if a specialist is needed. I have a background in science/medicine and judge her as being among the few "very best" family physicians. Some folks say they have to wait; our waits are never much longer than in any other physicians office, sometimes shorter. Our family is blessed that she took over the practice when our former doctor left for Alaska. I love her competance, capabilities and caring as does my husband and children.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2009

Always very helpful. Is willing to run tests/procedures to find what is wrong with you...instead of saying "we will just watch it" like many MD's. I always feel that she is willing to do what it takes to get to the bottom of a problem (different meds, tests, referal to specialist). She takes your concerns seriously. She has great bedside manner. It is not uncommon for her to sit and chat with you during your exam. This sometimes can make her a little behind schedule--but is very worth it. Her office staff is also very kind.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

Dr. Vicki L. Moore's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Pelham, AL