Ratings for Dr. Paul L. Jett

Sorry as you can get!!!!!!!!! Rips off your insurance company!! ! Dumb as dirt. never go see him!!!!!! Big baby-faced punk

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I have been to other orthopedic Dr's who were not helpful in the least. I was finally referred to Dr. Jett and I am finally feeling positive about where my treatment is going. He listened to me and formulated a course of treatment based on what my goals and interests were. I have had to wait a little bit to be seen before but I've waited longer to see other physicians who were not as attentive to my needs so its worth it to me for the level of care I receive.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

The Other comments as of 2/3/12 are VERY Correct,Apparently Dr. Jet has had to bring EXTRA help to his practice,around a year ago.My wife was passed off to Dr. Jim Boesiger who has EXACTLY the same bedside manner.Wait in the waiting room was shorter the last visit,but treatment was the same.When he asked my wife how she was doing,I said "the weather had been making her hurt more" to which he responded"I would like to put up a sign during cold weather that says SHHHH! so people would not mention their pains as much".These people from office front to back of the office are IN A HURRY to get you in and out...That's IT..and they want co pay BEFORE you see the doctor for seven short minutes..We are looking for another doctor.I went also for back problems..Dr.Jim Boesiger did get me an MRI,but made the follow up visit VERY short and made me feel like a NUMBER at a fast food restaurant. He doesn't remember me when I go back with my wife...What a disappointment...Don't Waste your time or money

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

Terrible beside manner and doesnt take time to review records or listen to patient. Has you sceduled tests and doesnt review results. Sends you to multiple office locations. Hes a good doctor, If you like wasting your time and money. Avoid this one!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Needed shot for hip bursitis, but first required MRI and X-Ray of lower spine. 2nd visit, got shot, then recommendation for 12 sessions of PT, plus followup visit. In my opinion, scans, PT, and f/u visit were unnecessary since the shot was effective. His practice is most likely under pressure to generate more revenue. A nice young doctor but definitely overbooked.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2011

Worse Bedside Manner I have ever been subjected too! *** STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE ***

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Almost always late, at least 30 minutes to an hour,his personality needs improvement, some office visits last only two minutes after waiting for an hour to see him.He seems quite knowledgeable however there are other doctors that know the time of the patient is important.I chose to change doctors and have been content with my new doctor.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

Dr. Paul L. Jett's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morristown, TN