Ratings for Dr. Abdul Jamshaid

In my experience this man over charges. He is very nice to talk with but his quotes and actual charges are very different. I asked for replacement retainers and asked what the cost would be, he told me around $250.00 to $350.00, so I had them made. When I went to pay for them the bill was 578.00 ! I At that point I paid as I really needed them, but I have never returned as I feel cheated. The front desk told me the lab fees made the price much higher, but the thing is, I have a friend who is a dentist and he actually made my last set, and the price was $40.00. They will snow you if they can....very sad.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Since Dr. Jamshaid has two profiles on Rate MDs, I will re-post my comments from his other profile. Here goes: I was a patient of Dr. Jamshaid's for a period of about two years. Prior to seeing Dr. Jamshaid, I was a patient of Dr. Gunther in the same office, but he retired. Under Dr. Gunther, I never needed any fillings. As soon as I started seeing Dr. Jamshaid, I suddenly needed fillings. And not just one or two....seven visits to him resulted in seven fillings. Each time it was the same story...he did a filling, but mentioned that he noticed that another tooth needs monitoring. And sure enough, the next time I saw him, that tooth needed a filling. The last time I saw him, he gave me x-rays, which he claims showed I needed another cavity filled. Being annoyed with the situation, I visited another dentist (at a different location). The new dentist requested the x-rays from Dr. Jamshaid's office, but they never sent them (despite repeated requests). Finally, we decided to take new x-rays, and miracle of miracles...no cavities! I've been seeing the new dentist for 10 years now, and still no cavities (and no work needed at all in that period). He claims I have some of the healthiest set of teeth among all of his patients.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Anyone who is contemplating getting implants or having any Dental work done should first visit or call Dr. Abdul Jamshaid at Associated Dental Care. I have just had extensive implant work completed by Dr. Jamshaid (my Dentist for over 20 years)and his team, he has provided excellent follow up care to ensure me that all is well. My smile plus being able to eat without any problem have both improved 100 percent. Together with his assistant, Jennifer Scammell, plus the many others have always made me feel comfortable and at ease. Dr. Jamshaid is really an exceptional, professional and caring Dentist.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Every time I tell him that my partial is not suitable, he does nothing. He also does not try to help when you have problems - he just says there is nothing he can do.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009