Ratings for Dr. Catherine Reilkoff

Great doctor. Sad she's retiring at the end of this month.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Has a terrible personality and is so very phoney. She should retire

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

A Doctor like it should be ! very experienced and yet she cares about her patients, we felt in good hands since the first consultation, Thank you Dr !

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Amazing doctor and lovely woman. She delivered me 30 years ago and I have never thought twice about finding another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Despite, sending me to a specialist for a medical opinion, she refused to believe the diagnosis and the recommendations. She was fixed in her own opinion. She refused to believe that I was medically sick. With blood pressure reading of 190/110, she told me it was safe for me to go back to work. When my knee was in pain, she told me there is nothing wrong and to get over it by taking ibuprofen. (With a new GP now, I have a severely abnormal x-ray and am waiting to see a rheumatologist.) It seems like that when my medical problems became too much for her to deal with, she told me to get a new GP. (I had been a patients of her's since 1989 and have rarely been sick!) After leaving her care, her secretary would leave messages telling me it was time for my Pap smear! (This was not their office practice!) What has happen to Dr Reilkoff? She certainly does not seem to fit the images noted by other patients!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Dr. Reilkoff is amazing. I was referred to her for my first pregnancy, and thank goodness for that. She was so helpful, caring and full of knowledge. Every little thing that came up during. She looked into and made sure it was O.K. During my C-section she was not scheduled but came back in the middle of the night to be there during the delivery. She also came in the next few days to make sure my baby was OK during his complications. And her staff is very nice too. I wish I found her years ago! and I'm so happy that she is my baby's doctor, and that he will be in good hands :)

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

This is one doctor who goes out of her way for her patients. Takes the time to talk to you and offers support at all times. I am glad to have her as a GP.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

Really liked her. She stayed at the hospital beyond her duty hours to make sure my labour was going smoothly and eventualy delivered my first baby. I would totally recommend her to my friends :)

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Reilkoff for over 20 years and I wouldn't dream of going to anyone else. She can be very compassionate in certain situations and firm and to the point when she needs to be. I have never left her office feeling unsure or worried, despite how I arrived. I agree with another comment made... we need to work on a way to keep her out of retirement.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

She is simply awesome....She delivered my baby and the care she provided is impressive.She can find the problem quick and give best treatment possible.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011