Ratings for Dr. Kevin Sieja

I read all the comments below and disagree with you all. I have gone to this office for over twelve years. The staff has always been helpful and courteous. Never have to wait very long. Dr. Sieja always takes enough time to examine, explain and recommend what needs to happen next. I have felt very well taken care of over the time I have been associated with Colorado GI and Dr Sieja.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

The staff is not competent to do this job. I would not recommend this center or Dr Siejas.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

I cannot comment on the staff as I did not go into his office, but the doctor did an EGD on me at the surgery center. I waited for a long time, but he had an emergency ahead of me and that was understandable. I was impressed with how well the procedure went and his kindness and helpfulness. Also took time to explain things to me both before and after.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2009

Office/staff is disorganized, not prompt in follow up with patients, phone calls not returned promptly. Claims transferred records and test results not received, although sent several weeks ago.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

Dr. Kevin Sieja's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 2000)

MSP/BC Med