Ratings for Dr. Nancy Dool

thought nancy dool retired? over a two years ago how is it ratings are appearing for 2016?

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I went because my doctor is on vacation. She referred me to a clinic in the hospital that has been closed for years. She didn't order the tests I require. What a waste of time. She gave me wrong information.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Not everyone there is bad. One receptionist was nice. Been here 3 times within a month. I have a problem doing 2 of the walk-ins. I had an infection and this miserable old doctor Dr Dool prescribed me drugs I was allergic to. No one knew I would be so not blaming her. A few days later I had to do anotger walked in because of the allergic reaction and saw 2 different Drs on call they were way nicer. Now I just did a walk-in to get paperwork for blood test only to get this Dr Dool again. She told me to go see my family Dr and pretty much walked out on me. She is unhelpful, useless, rude, and the two times I saw her did more harm than good.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

I went to see her with a problem that was bothering me for a while. She was rude, condescending, and unsympathetic.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

She is realy slow . for 4 peaple she need 2,5 hours .she is very, very slow

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Dool's since 1995. She was recommended to me by my neighbour (with 2 young children) when I first moved to Newmarket. I truly appreciate her practical, professional approach; and find her "bedside manner" appropriate. Several years ago I became seriously ill, and saw a softer, more compassionate side to her otherwise professional manner; it gave me an even greater appreciation of her as my Doctor. I moved to another town several years ago, but chose not change Doctors. I respect that Glady's asks adequate questions to understand my issue, and estimate the duration required for my appointment. I have rarely waited more than 10 mins for my scheduled appointment; and this tells me that this Doctor is respectful of my time. I have always been able to secure "last minute" appointments when warranted. A VERY good Doctor that I recommend highly...

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

ignore rating for punctual - no idea if Dr. Dool is on time or not. new to the area and trying to find a dr. haven't met her yet - my experience is so bad i don't want to now. i can say -her office staff is rude /unhelpful. if this is what our tax payer money goes to - it's crap. their office hours are terrible. dr. dool is inflexible to trying to accomodate people who work. not everyone can take time off to return to the office and schedule family members on separate days. pointless rule and no understanding for patients whatsoever. 2 days before a scheduled appt. - her office calls to cancel. taken day off for appt. and it was made weeks ago. most TERRIBLE Dr. in newmarket is what her rating should be. if you are new to the area - don't go here. you can't even get past the rude staff service and you will be discouraged before you even get to meet the doctor. plus if you read all the other ratings of patients who've met her, you'll do what i am - searching for another dr.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Its time for me to look for a new doctor. I had my 12 year old son with me and had to see Dr. Dool for an ear infection. Because of the awful traffic on Davis Drive (Construction) We were late 3 minutes and instead of seeing us, her receptionist kicked us out and said Dr. Dool said to go to a walk in clinic. Give me a break! What kind of responsiblity do you have towards your patients! Have some consideration. I had to take a day off work and it was just wasted

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

Our family has been going to dr.dool for many years. Her staff has always accomodated my requests and when I take my daugther to see her, she is very affectionate with her. Overall she's a good doctor.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

i found dr dool to be very rude and condisending , her knowledge i find limited and if you have pain you are sol..her nurse reseptionist gladys is so rude i cant believe she is still there they are made for each other i left her as soon as i could find another doctor

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011