Ratings for Dr. Leonard M. Russo

Great Chiropractor! Truely cares about his patients! Clean and friendly office and staff!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr. Russo is great! He takes his time and goes above and beyond with his adjustments to ensure everything that was bother you is adjusted/corrected before your visit is over. I have been treating with him for a while now and nobody I have seen before him compares to his adjustments. He is a very honest and fair person and truly cares about his patients and how they feel. I would highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

Thank you Dr. Russo for your expertise! You're the best!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Dr Russo is the best Chiropractor I've ever been to. Since my job requires frequent moves, I have been to many DC's in several different states as I have had to change Chiropractors every 5 or so years. Dr Russo is the best. He explains everything, takes his time, doesn't rush you, and doesn't keep you waiting. He's very knowledgeable and I always feel 100% better when I leave his office. He knows how to provide the best adjustment & techniques based on individual circumstances. He is also health conscience (as I am too) so I always enjoy our conversations about staying healthy the natural way. I highly, highly recommend Dr Russo.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009