Ratings for Dr. Gary Fortinsky

Lovely atmosphere :) the women at the front desk was very helpful. Great cleaning

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Route canal surgery went well. Was in need and had a great experience ! Referred by friend and I would refer anyone !

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Great location. Easy access! Great Staff! Comfortable setting !

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

How does a patient who has been terrified of dentists for sixty years change to a dental experience lover? I found Dr. Gary Fortinsky, that's how. Least invasive, virtually painless, so warm and friendly(a darling human), very knowledgeable and explains everything he is doing. His assistant Carmen and front desk Josie are equally as wonderful. They are warm, caring and very helpful and supportive. Dr. Fortinsky has completed the work I needed which is great but I am a little sad as I will miss them.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Fortinsky. He is kind and patient, explains everything to you, and answers your questions. The staff are great except for Josie. Sometimes Josie is nice but usually she is pushy, moody, and often rude.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr. Gary Fortinsky did a great job on my root canal and helped me to heal my sinus infection with homeopathic remedies. He is very gentle and very compassionate. I would highly recommend him for any dental work you need done.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

I have been going there for a while, he knows his stuff, but his charges are expensive, thank God I have insurance, His front desk girl Josey needs to be more polite with customers, a little rude, but I have gotten used to her.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Approachable and friendly, but charges 20% more than the fee guide.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

Dr. Fortinsky is the best dentist I have ever been to. He is very knid, polite and always takes the time to answer your questions. Josie his secretary is a bit of a busy body at times but most of the time she is ok to deal with. I highly recommend Dr. Fortinsky.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr gary Fortinski is great however the front desk girl Josie needs to be more polite to the patients, she is very rude.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015