Ratings for Dr. Gary Fortinsky

How does a patient who has been terrified of dentists for sixty years change to a dental experience lover? I found Dr. Gary Fortinsky, that's how. Least invasive, virtually painless, so warm and friendly(a darling human), very knowledgeable and explains everything he is doing. His assistant Carmen and front desk Josie are equally as wonderful. They are warm, caring and very helpful and supportive. Dr. Fortinsky has completed the work I needed which is great but I am a little sad as I will miss them.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Fortinsky. He is kind and patient, explains everything to you, and answers your questions. The staff are great except for Josie. Sometimes Josie is nice but usually she is pushy, moody, and often rude.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr. Gary Fortinsky did a great job on my root canal and helped me to heal my sinus infection with homeopathic remedies. He is very gentle and very compassionate. I would highly recommend him for any dental work you need done.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

I have been going there for a while, he knows his stuff, but his charges are expensive, thank God I have insurance, His front desk girl Josey needs to be more polite with customers, a little rude, but I have gotten used to her.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Approachable and friendly, but charges 20% more than the fee guide.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

Dr. Fortinsky is the best dentist I have ever been to. He is very knid, polite and always takes the time to answer your questions. Josie his secretary is a bit of a busy body at times but most of the time she is ok to deal with. I highly recommend Dr. Fortinsky.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr gary Fortinski is great however the front desk girl Josie needs to be more polite to the patients, she is very rude.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Would love to meet Dr. fortinsky to see if he could be my new dentist - I am still seeing a pediatric dentist and therefore in need. Called to make a appointment; was told it is a minimum of $200 without insurance, even if I bring my existing X-rays. That seems excessive, even for a dentist... Not impressed.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

A refreshing experience, very knowledgeable dentist who practices sound medical dentistry with a holistic approach that merges the best of both worlds. I am fortunate to have been referred to his office. I just may enjoy going to the dentist from now on!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

It is with gratification and honour that I rate Dr.Gary Fortinsky the best complimentary dentist that I ever could have encountered. He has an amazing, professional approach to working with his patients by using his knowledge and compassion during the procedure. Using dentistry, combined with homeopathy, Dr. Fortinsky has helped me to control and heal the symptoms of “Lichen planus”, which western medicine doctors said would never be possible. This is a disease which develops sores and extreme pain in the mouth, thereby causing dietary restrictions and the inability to eat, drink and speak. Thanks to his excellency and dedication, I am much better and did not have to resort to taking corticosteroids, which would only temporarily relieve symptoms and end up creating other possible side effects in the future. I would definitely recommend Dr. Gary Fortinsky to everyone who wants the best dental care possible and especially to those who seek natural alternatives. The staff is also very friendly and extremely helpful. Idalina Costa

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015