Ratings for Dr. Sandeep Aggarwal

Just when I was loosing faith in doctors, I met Dr Aggarwal! Very respectful, caring and knowledgeable. He is punctual, always listening, not rushing you out the door, his secretary and nurse are very sweet and caring. I'm so happy I found this place!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Aggarwal now for approx 4 years. best dr. I've ever had

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Best Dr ever. Courteous, friendly, knowledgeable, takes the time needed. Very professional.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012

excellent doctor, you can talk to him about anything and he listens

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

DR.AGGARWAL HAS TO BE THE BEST DOCTOR EVER! I'VE HAD NUMEROUS PROBLEMS AND IMMEDIATELY HE HELPED ME OUT. FOR INSTANCE I WENT TO HIM ON A MONDAY AND BY FRIDAY I HAD A REFERRAL APPT. TO A SPECIALIST. HE IS THOROUGH, GENUINE, COMPASSIONATE AND UNDERSTANDING. DEFINITELY A DOCTOR THAT DESERVES PRAISE FOR HIS POSITION. YOU GET IN RIGHT ON TIME, THE SECRETARIAL STAFF ARE ALSO AMAZING AND ARE ALL THERE TO HELP WHEN YOU NEED THEM. I AM PROUD AND HAPPY TO BELONG TO A DOCTOR WHO GOES BEYOND HIS PRIORITIES AND FACTORS IN THE CARING ASPECT! I RECOMMEND EVERYONE TO GO TO HIM!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

Dr. Aggarwal is one of very few good doctors who are accepting new patients. I chose him because he is conveniently located and has hospital privileges (Joseph Brant Memorial Hospital, Burlington). During my initial interview he struck me as a caring and compassionate doctor who listens to my concerns and answers my questions.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009