Ratings for Dr. John M. Packard

Have used Dr. Packard and the other physicians in this group for 18 years and they are wonderful! Caring and concerned for all patients.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Had to take my (then 8 months) son back again for blisters all over his face and hands. He just kept telling me it was impetigo. I knew that there was no way that could be it as the house and his blisters were kept immaculately clean. I asked him to do an allergy test and he said that could not be it and refused 2 times to order an allergy test. I went to another pediatric allergist with a recommendation and had him tested and it turns out he is highly allergic to 4 major foods! Now that we have modified his diet, no more blisters! I do not feel that he took my concerns seriously and would not even consider any other possibilities of the problem. I no longer take my kids there.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

is always kind and compassionate. truly cares about children.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

Every child should be so lucky to have a pediatrician like Dr. Packward. Kind, caring, highly intelligent, up to date on most recent advances in medicine -- but most of all, loves children and wants to see each one reach his or her fullest potential by staying healthy.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007