Ratings for Dr. David P. Roeltgen

Dr. Roeltgen is an amazing doctor, and is the Migraine Specialist at GUH. He has also personally suffered from migraines, so understand first-hand what the patient has suffered. As someone who inherited migraines in 1999 from my mother, and who was a DAILY sufferer throughout 2007, I can attest to his infinite wisdom. He helped me finally break them in 2008, and has constantly monitored me since Nov 2007, I can positively state he thoroughly helped me to work through my migraines...through proactive migraine meds, relaxation techniques, and other tools to break the cycle of crashing into the weekend. The only issue I have is with parking at GUH, which they finally fixed by forcing you to valet parking, but do NOT forget your validation as you leave! He's also improved his timeliness, as last year I'd have rated him a 1...other than those, I have no issues with Dr. Roeltgen. I love being his patient!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

Dr. David P. Roeltgen's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal