Ratings for Dr. C. Chris Alkire

best there is. took care of my friend J. Haden, and repaired my torn rotator cuff. I would drive 1000 miles to have him do my surgeries. As for the wait time.....cux he is a very busy surgeon with limited time for appts. He is worth it! A.L. Harper now in Tucson Az

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

I have no problem with Dr. Alkire as a doctor. He seems to know what he is doing. But his staff his ignorant and rude. They do not do what is needed in their jobs. For example Dr. Alkire has just became a part of Collum and Carney Clinic. I had an initail appointment with Dr. Alkire and was not impressed with his office staff at that time. I was sent for further tests and made a follow up appt. Between the two appointments he merged with the other clinic. They knew they were going to make this change before hand. When I showed up for my follow up which was scheduled for very late afternoon they were not prepared for any patients. After a wait of an hour and a half I was a little ticked off. I went to the window to ask what was wrong and was told they could not find any of my info. I was asked to have a seat where I sat another half hour. When they called me back tho the window I was told I owed an old bill from their new clinic for drs I never heard of. They are very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Keeps you waiting, but is always nice and will explain everything to satisfaction and will help you manage the pain. Always hear good things about him. I am pleased with him.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

He is very caring and worried about his patients comfort. He has performed procedures on my 90 yr old mother and he has been great and she recovered beautifully,

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Has way too many patients. Agree with other comments....just in it for the $$$. Arrogant, greedy, adn acts like he cares but doesnt. Only happy when a kid spills marbles at the nursing home. Does way to many unnessary procedures. $$$

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

By far the best doctor I have ever had. I only wish I could see him for all my medical needs, not just my on the job injury. Neimeyer

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

dr alkire is one of the best at what he does ,if not the best he is right up at the top. very considerate,knowledgeable,he did an excellent job on my knee. i reccomend him highly. james r. allen, texarkana,tx.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2010

over books patients. In it for the money. Wait in office and out patient surgery wait is too long. Don't make you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

Dr. C. Chris Alkire's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Texarkana, AR