Ratings for Dr. John Voudouris

Excellent orthodontist!! I got braces and the result was beautiful after!! Everyone complimented them! Staff is soooo nice and the office is the best, treats u like a queen!!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

It is very professional and throughout my treatment I received the best attention from the staff..

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr. Voudouris has novel approaches to straightening teeth. Other orthodontists I consulted with either tried to scam me by quoting an insane amount of money, or were unwilling to accommodate and listen to my concerns. Dr. Voudouris has such a gentle and kind approach and, instead if braces which I wanted to avoid, gave me retainers which I could adjust myself. He has many patents to his name which attests to his ability to offer treatments you may be unable to find elsewhere. It's been over 13 years since my teeth were fixed and I'm happy with the results everyday.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I have had nothing but a wonderful experience with the doctors and staff at this office, they are excellent at what they do. I always looked forward to coming in for appointments and being greeted by the lovely Gina at the front desk. I'm so pleased with everything they have done for me.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

This was the best experience I have had in dentistry! This team knows how important a great smile is to their patients. A complete transformation done with expertise. I always knew where I was in the process. The staff are outstanding. Gina was a real navigator in this process facilitating appointments and issues that came up unexpectedly. Thank you Dr. Voudouris and your Team.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Fantastic place to have my orthodontic work completed. I left with perfect teeth and I have more self confidence now. Dr. Voudouris is an amazing orthodontist and I recommend him to anyone looking to get braces. The lady at the front desk is so sweet and caring. She always reminded me of appointments and was really helpful with any questions I had

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Everything is excellent, for example the orthodontists in the facility are great however the front staff needs to be more respectful and friendlier.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

The Vouduros office is a role model for how good dentistry should be performed. They catered to my every need in a very professional manner and that was reflected in their great treatment. Staff was great too! I would highly recommend the vouduros office for anyone seeking a great orthodontist.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I am verry happy with the outcome of my treatment, and everyone is super friendly and courteous! The scheduling of appointments was timely and the staff were skilled and professional. Very glad I chose to go to Dr. John Voudouris and would recommend without hesitation!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Amazing work, loved coming here! Left with perfect teeth :)

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017