Ratings for Dr. John Voudouris

Had a really good experience!! My teeth look excellent!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Gina is a special human being, all the staff and John himself are the most professional and kindest people. Their services are excellent.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Very gentle hand, knows how to treat their patients well

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Very patient Orthodontist, such an amazing person.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Dr. Voudouris is extremely knowledgeable with the most incredible bedside manner. He is a perfectionist who has made my children’s smiles even more beautiful! His entire staff are so courteous and attentive. They make all their patients feel special.!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Over 30 years ago I was one of Johns ( Dr. Voudouris's) patients he did a fanasitic job on my teeth so of course when my son needed braces I knew who I wanted to take him to, no question Dr. Voudouris. The staff are always pleasant and helpful. Gina the office manager always has a smile to greet you and will answer your texts anytime even when not working. Usually when you have an appointment with a doctor or dentist you have to wait, I have never waited EVER even when I have been late for appointments! Keep up the good work! I would highly recommend Dr. Voudouris and his staff for the best results for your smile! AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

FABULOUS!! My daughter had her braces removed yesterday and we are THRILLED with her beautiful result. Her prom is next month and Dr. Voudouris finished her treatment on-time and with perfectly straight teeth. We found the staff to be efficient, kind, fun, and they aim to please their patients constantly. I really enjoyed the fast replies via texting with the Front-Desk Administrator. She responds 7/24. Not kidding!! Dr. Voudouris is a genius in Orthodontics. We recommend this office to everyone looking for that perfect smile and perfectly straight teeth at a cost that is affordable for everyone. His compassion and care is noticeable immediately! Most importantly, Dr. Voudouris' orthodontic treatment and final orthodontic result is the BEST!!! We highly recommend this amazing office!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience with Dr.Voudouris, and his staff. My smile is stunning, the staff are not only lovely, but extremely knowledgeable, and the office is immaculate. I'm truly going to be sad when this entire experience is over, because after 2 years, everyone feels like family.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

We just finished our daughters' treatment just a few months ago but the compliments keep coming. It was always a welcoming experience at Dr Voudouris' practice . The staff were always so caring and attentive to my two girls as they were to my son a few years back. It is clear to my wife and I this practice take professionalism and service to a higher standard. Thank you and you can expect the good word to get out to our friends and family.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Dr. Voudouris and staff are great ! Over the five years they have treated our three children, they have been flexible and accommodating. They were highly recommended to us through friends and our experience was very positive. Most of all, the orthodontic work has been fantastic. I would not hesitate to highly recommend Dr. Voudouris.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018