Ratings for Dr. John Voudouris

This was the best experience I have had in dentistry! This team knows how important a great smile is to their patients. A complete transformation done with expertise. I always knew where I was in the process. The staff are outstanding. Gina was a real navigator in this process facilitating appointments and issues that came up unexpectedly. Thank you Dr. Voudouris and your Team.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Fantastic place to have my orthodontic work completed. I left with perfect teeth and I have more self confidence now. Dr. Voudouris is an amazing orthodontist and I recommend him to anyone looking to get braces. The lady at the front desk is so sweet and caring. She always reminded me of appointments and was really helpful with any questions I had

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Everything is excellent, for example the orthodontists in the facility are great however the front staff needs to be more respectful and friendlier.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

The Vouduros office is a role model for how good dentistry should be performed. They catered to my every need in a very professional manner and that was reflected in their great treatment. Staff was great too! I would highly recommend the vouduros office for anyone seeking a great orthodontist.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I am verry happy with the outcome of my treatment, and everyone is super friendly and courteous! The scheduling of appointments was timely and the staff were skilled and professional. Very glad I chose to go to Dr. John Voudouris and would recommend without hesitation!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Amazing work, loved coming here! Left with perfect teeth :)

Loved coming here! Left with perfect teeth :) amazing work

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr Voudouris and staff are wonderful. Every visit is like visiting family. They are friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Gina, at the front desk is very helpful, efficient and has a personal relationship with all her clients. We strongly recommend Dr John Voudouris' office. Zoe & Athena

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

As a patient for 7 years I've received fantastic treatment. Dr. V and Staff have given me a wonderful smile. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Had a great experience at this clinic! The doctors and staff are very nice and professional! They exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend this office!!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017