Ratings for Dr. Jennifer N. OVERBEY

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

I SAW DR. REDD/ OVERBEY FOR BOTH MY PREGNANCIES & WOULD NOT WANT TO GO TO ANYONE ELSE. I HAD PRE-ECLAMPSIA WITH MY FIRST & SHE WAS VERY INFORMATIVE, EXTREMELY SUPPORTIVE, AND SENSITIVE DURING THE WHOLE PROCESS OF HAVING A PREMATURE DELIVERY VIA EMERGENCY C-SECTION WHICH SHE PERFORMED ON HER DAY OFF. WITH MY 2ND FULL TERM BABY SHE MADE IT POSSIBLE TO TRY FOR A VBAC (VAGINAL BIRTH AFTER CESAREAN) AND IT WAS SUCCESSFUL. SHE ALSO CAME IN ON HER DAY OFF TO DELIVER MY SON. I DON'T KNOW OF MANY DOCTORS THAT WOULD DO THAT. I AM VERY GRATEFUL FOR DR. OVERBEY & HER STAFF.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

I am now 9 months pregnant and from the beginning doctor Redd has been there . I was not sure at first if she was going to be kind and a good doctor from reviews on the web but I am super happy i took the chance with her. From the first day she was super caring and he staff was all nice and seemed like you where there only patient . They take the time to listen and answer any questions especially the 100 my husband has every time we go in : ) . I would have to say my experience could not be any better and that if you are not sure just go once to her you will see what i mean .

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

Dr Redd and her staff are great professionals. Dr Redd delivered my son back in June 2010. Whenever I had a question, she would answer it right then. Her assistant is also friendly we spoke about our families and she made me feel comfortable when I was in pain. There are no perfect Dr's in the world, but I know that Dr Redd is someone I can trust. I hadn't had any bad experiences with her and would recommend my friends to see her. Thanks Dr Redd and Staff!!!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

came in to see her for a stomach pain and ask for a diagnostic blood tests , and she call it as preventative and report it to my insurance and cost us over $500. very unprofessional. I don't understand why she has to do. i will never go back to see her again.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

She is a very insensitive doctor, who enjoys causing additional pain & suffering. I was suffering with vulvitis (inflammation of the vulvar) and she tried to prescribe an anti-inflammatory ointment that plainly stated "should not be used in the groin area". She mutilated my vulva by performing a biopsy on my vulva, caused additional inflammation and pain. I later found out vulva biopsy is only done when cancer is suspected (which I did not have). She also tried to prescribe an antibiotic, which would cause additional inflammation due to yeast infection. I think she tried to make me worse, so I could keep coming back and she could keep experimenting on me. If you value your sexual health, then stay away from Dr. Redd and her collagues (Dr. Katherine Gillogley and Dr. Lisa Chodak).

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010

Dr Redd has been a caring doctor that has helped us with our first pregnancy. She is a good listener and makes you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

Dr. Jennifer N. OVERBEY's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Commercial Insurance Company