Ratings for Dr. Ann Sirek

I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, she refuses to work with you. It's her way or no way, makes you feel like your 3 when you suggest trying something new. all she wants to do is push pills! working with my current Dr. I've been off metformin for over 3 years and I manage my diabetes with diet and exercise. Try suggesting that to her and see how well you get treated!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

She is the worse doctor ever, no bedside manner,always talks down to you, she makes you feel like a no-mind. She never has time for you, doesn't listen..

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

She was my doctor since September 1996. She is great with my diabetes stuff. She diagnosed me with Hypothyroidism and High Chlosterol. I manage my diabetes stuff all right. I had 3 babies. 2 babies are dead. I have 1 child living and she will be turning 5 in August. Dr. sirek is retired in July 1, 2011.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

Dr Sirek was an excellent Doctor. She knows more about Diabetes than any Dr we have met. In fact, after moving away and not seeing her for 10 years, my husband is looking for her. He needs her help. She doesn't mess around. She expects you to follow her instructions -- and you will be better off if you do!!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Discharged me because i missed an appoinment I was 16 years old

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

The rudest physician I have met, does not listen, indicates that everyone else has a probelem, Not realizing she is the one with issues. Not up to date with current treatments. If you are referred to her, ask for someone else,. she is not worth the time and won't help.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2010

Arrogant,abrupt...no bedside manner.Charges $20 for paper work. Perhaps time to take a refrresher course on bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2010

Nothing nice to say. Needs to remember we are all human and as human we make mistakes. I feel she needs to take a break from this profession, maybe take up fishing?

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

She is the most arrogant, rude and uncaring doctor I have ever met. I wish I had reported her behaviour toward me to the College of Physicians. She asked me inappropriate questions, acted like I was wasting her time and spoke down to me for no reason. Worst experience of my life with the health care system.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010