Ratings for Dr. Ken Ward

Retired none to soon. Over the years he had lost compassion and caring for his patience as had his receptionjst. I can only say if i had not taken things into my own hands i would not be here today. Thanks to the quick action of my Dream Team of doctors at the London hospital ! Dr.Ward treated me for over 6 months for an ear infection. I tried to impress upon him that there was a greater problem. My system had always responded very quickly to antibiotic treatment. Instead was condition was getting worse....i had a cancerous tumour sitting on the facial nerve R/S and entering the ear area. Nothing touched the pain. I underwent a long extensive surgery..but I am a survivor. I have much to be thankful for and I am living with what is the new norm is for me.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

I can't say enough good things about this dr and his staff. Absolutely amazing!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

I have been having nose issues for years!! as soon as i saw Dr. Ward action was taken and fixed asap!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Friendly, on time and has an excellent knowledgeable staff.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Very warm reception from his receptionist and friendly chat. Dr. Ward was right on time, listened to my nose problem, made a correct diagnosis and applied a very painless solution right there in his office. He was smiling and chatting all the time, great feeling while there and he was looking after me. Thank you Dr. Ward for making me so comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

nothing but problems with this office. The secretary fails to do her job. I would not recommend this office to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Dr. Ward's receptionist is very kind and efficient, as is the audiologist. I'm sure Dr. Ward is a good surgeon, but his bedside manner and his openness to patients'/caregivers' thoughts are lacking.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Arrived 40 minutes late, had like 6 people waiting for him, he started seeing us and took only around 4 minutes each, it was obviously to get rid of us and catch up to his schedule. Not helpful, bad humour, had the nerves to tell me ''I couldn't care less about your ability to breath, hockey players play with broken nose''. I am outraged my tax dollar goes towards his big and unjustified salary. Absolutely terrible doctor.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Need to get ahold of you asap...My surgery was on June 11th and i still cannot eat anything and the pain is worse now then it was on day 3 after the surgery... it is now getting harder to swallow and the pain meds you gave me i do not think they are working...

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013

Great and knowledgeable Dr. Our daughter really likes going to his office. . And the secretary is finally gone!!!!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2012