Ratings for Dr. Lee E. Firestone

My greatest doctor's visit ever. I had pain in my foot by the big toe and was concerned that I'd broken something. In 2 minutes he diagnosed it as hallux limitus, proved it via X-Ray, and treated it with cortisone injection that lasted about 8 months. I chose Dr. Firestone because he is a runner and understands the psychology of other runners and athletes. And yes, I paid out of pocket when there were insured alternatives available.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2012

quick ,efficiant,friendly, and knowledgeable.I was on time and there was no waiting.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

I arrived ten minutes early for my 9am appointment only to discover that I'd forgotten to get my insurance card from my son the night before. The staff flatly refused to call the insurance company and get the number and then balked at letting me use their phone to call. After 35 minutes of wrangling -- to get a phone, to get the insurance company telephone number, to get their provider number, which was required to get a customer service representative at the number they used -- it took me two minutes to get my info from a customer service representative at the insurance company. When I finally got to see Dr. Firestone, he spent less than 15 minutes with me, his regular amount of time; he saw two other patients while I was struggling to get my insurance number. He didn't take an X-ray or ask me a single question about my medical history, but simply told me to go to a sporting goods store and get some high-quality over-the-counter inserts for my shoes.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

Dr. Lee E. Firestone's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)