Ratings for Dr. Michael L. Weinberger

This physician has very poor bedside manners and show no empathy for his patients. He arrived at his office 3 hours later than my appointment was scheduled and did't appologize, didn't even say "hello". My encounter with him for my pre-operation appointment took less than one minute-that's allthe time he spent. He never talked to me after surgery but, he sent his assistant in his place. The follow-up appointment after my surgery was a similar bad experience. The doctor was one hour late. While I was waiting for my surgical site to be checked, I was notified by the staff that if I didn't pay the $ 200 which my insurance "underpaid" for my pre-op appointment (even though the office accepts United Healthcare), the doctor wouldn't see me. When I attempted to pay by credit card, the staff memeber said that they take only cash. My post-op was as short as my pre-op- around one minute of the doctor's time, with consistently unacceptable bedside manners.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

Dr. Michael L. Weinberger's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1971)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal