Ratings for Dr. David A. Zink

Dr Zink told me he did not think I had the condition that prior tests and symptoms indicated so he ordered additional tests and then said he did not need to see me for another month even though I was in distress. In the meantime I went to another physician who correctly diagnosed me and started treatment right away. The diagnosis was as the tests and symptoms indicated.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Dr Zink has found the problem to my long suffering . I'm very thankful for to him.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

He rather will collect money at your bedside when you in a pain then giving you useful medical advice. Incredible jerk!!! Hope, the hospital will find out it soon and trow him away (as well as the medical board)

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

The last person you want to call a "doctor". He is caring how to collect from you money than listening and caring about you. Avoid!!!!!!!!1

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010

Dr. Zink seemed very unknowledgeable about what was causing my pain. He was also very reluctant to order the tests I needed. He made me feel like my pain was all in my head and tried to put me on anti-depressants for "phantom pain" when, come to find out later, I needed to have my gallbladder out. He was not willing to listen to what I wanted and kept insisting it was anxiety related.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

Dr. Zink seems very unknowledgeable. He never has an answer for any questions we ask him, and only after he is able to consult with other doctors is he able to make diagnosis. There has to be at least one doctor who finishes last in his class at Med School, and I think this guy is that one. I would highly recommend finding another doctor if possible. His bedside manor is terrible, and he never seems to have a plan of action.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

Dr Zink was very unresponsive and did not treat my father's medical condition as an emergency situation at all - even though he is bleeding internally. He was unavailable during off hours. To date, Dr. Zink has been unable to determine the cause of the internal bleeding. He does not seem to have the sense of urgency that the situation demands. He has also mis-prescribed medication for my dad, which actually caused him to be much more sick than he already was.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

Dr. David A. Zink's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Holland, MI