Dr. Michael Kalbfleisch

Ratings for Dr. Michael Kalbfleisch

All he is able to suggest was to extract the tooth. He hired some assistants to talk to the patients and he is too busy to talk to patients.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

No complaints, each visit is pleasant and I feel comfortable and cared for at all times. Don’t wait book your appointment!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

I recently transferred to Dr. Kalbfleisch and I have to say he is the kindest, most gentle dentist I have ever had! I don't know what these other people are talking about, he is extremely honest, listened to my concerns and answered all of my questions. His work is far superior to any other dentist I have ever seen and I don't think he has an arrogant bone in his body!!!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Had Dr Kalbfleisch as my dentist over 15 years ago...recently transferred back to him. Very disappointed to see that he is not the dentist he used to be. Found him arrogant, unhelpful, many issues in his personal life that seem to be affecting his practice. Do not agree with his social practices either...all which may be affecting his ability to be a good dentist. Have immediately asked for a transfer to another dentist. Beware! Beware he has no problem lying and belittling his clients.

Submitted April 4, 2017

Glad to see I am not the only one who had issues regarding root canals with this dentist. Upon my very first visit he insisted I needed a root canal NOW. He was the one to perform the root canal and completely botched the procedure. I have constant pain in the tooth which was never present before I allowed him to lay his greedy little hands on me. A second opinion showed I didn't need the root canal from the beginning. He threw a fit when I decided to change dentists. He's unstable and dangerous. Stay away!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Mike for years now and I think he is an incredible dentist. My kids love going to the office where the staff always greets you with a smile. Sometimes I have to wait a little past my appointment time, but his lovely assistants are always great to talk to. He recently patched up a chipped front tooth for me, and it looks better than it did before I chipped it.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

I would be very cautious if you are told you need a root canal. I've gone to him for years and I'll admit he does his cosmetic dentistry well. However, I was told I needed a root canal asap. Went to a specialist and was told I don't need one at all. Much like the reviews below regarding root canals.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Michael Kalbfleisch for over 15 years and always had a positive experience. I had some big dental things to deal with during this time and he always did a great job with the things he looked after and made good referrals for the rest. He and the other staff are welcoming, pleasant and very professional.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Wonderful experience with Dr. Kalbfleisch, he is kind and gentle and very honest. Could not ask for a better dentist.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

I had a bungee cord snap back and smash my two front teeth! I found one piece and Dr. Kalbfleisch put it back on. He built up the one beside it and you can't tell this ever happened! He's a great guy and the girls are always smiling! And thanks to Dr. Kalbfleisch I can smile too!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015