Ratings for Dr. Amanjit Gill

He preformed my csection about being induced and in labour for 3 days. He was absolutely fantastic and held my hand and calmed me down when I got upset about needing a section. The scar is barely noticeable now

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Dr. Gill is a very knowledgeable Dr. the only thing I found wrong is that he seemed to be abit rushy and he wanted to get rid of you as soon as he could guess that is expected when you have so many other people to see.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

I seen Dr. Gill recently and he never gave me the time to explain my problem. He appeared very frustrated and not willing to listen. When he examined me he was very quick and forceful. He left the room without a word and I felt awful. I would not recommend this Dr to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Dr. Gill is a great doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Wonderful bed side manner to accompany his undoubted education and experience. Willing to to explain all procedures and answer all questions. But I a dry humour just be quick to toss it back at him. He goes above and beyond an on occasion works so late that he cat naps and catches a bite to eat on the elevator while rushing from his woman's health clinic to the case room. A very dedicated man. He even went so far as to come in on his day off to visit after he learnt of my unexpected complications and also came in on his thanksgiving holiday to discharge me and baby an visit for a glimpse of baby. And at any time he will return your phone call of you have a question. I highly recommend him to any woman looking for a OB/GYN

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Dr Gill is a wonderful doctor and human being. He cares about his patients! He operated on me last week for a hysterectomy and he was in twice a day to make sure I was okay. He even came in on Saturday afternoon to discharge me. Other doctors wanted me to take pills or other things to mask my condition but Dr Gill listened to what 'I wanted' and we worked on a plan together. Fabulous bedside manner and a true gentleman. Thank you Dr Gill for giving mr my life back!! I would recommend him completely!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Went to see Gill for Late peroids.Jan I contracted a super bug after a vaginal exam/biospy.Only oral meds were offered until I landed in Emergency, with pus running out of me in april. Was force a drug through IV that I was 'sensitive' too, with oral meds, sent home after 4 days. With more period problems I had to have an ablasion late that year. Was Punctured, revived while hemmoraging & asked to sign a wavier for Repair!Unlawfully!Gill told me the new equipment failed 6, yes six, times!!! I was informed my bowel might have been punctured along with my uterian wall.Meanwhile i was hemmoraging!! Emergency Vag. Hysterecomy. I was sent home after a 24hrs. No papers were sent to my GP either!!! I was never informed/counciled about the matter of being punctured & the true extent of the damage. It was a true nightmare! No one was there to report this too. I feel it would have been 'covered up'. A matter that seem to slip through the crack at the H.S.Center

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Dr.Gill delivered my first baby, october of 2011. After nearly 48 hours in labour, 2 rounds of pitocin and 3 hours of pushing, my 9 pound baby was still mid-cavity and showed no signs of moving. Dr.Gill came to check me once during his entire shift and said that I was making progress, how could he judge, he had only came in to talk the first visit and see how things were. After 3 hours of pushing I begged him to do a c-section as recommended by the nurses who had been tending to me all day (who knew my situation), instead he used the forceps mid-cavity and I ended up with a third degree tear an episiotomy, a very large hematoma and I hemorraged. I was then in the hospital for 5 days and it took nearly 6 months to fully heal. 10 months later and I still dont consider myself fully recovered from the delivery. Even the nurses told me that if I ask Dr.Gill to section me he will probably do the opposite, as he is very stubborn and likes to execute his power over nurses and their opinions.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2012

Courteous and knowledgeable. He took great care of me and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

Dr. Gill was recommended to me by a nurse "off the record" while I was in hospital recovering from a failed surgical repair after a royally disgraceful delivery. It took me six weeks of visits to the ER and several to my original OB to even get someone to look at my problem. He redid my surgery, saw me often and fixed a problem no one else could. 5 years later and I am thankful to that nurse every day.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011