Ratings for Dr. Joseph F. Jolly

We loved and swore by Dr. Jolly for the first 8 years of my son's life. We followed him when he changed practices and locations. My son and I considered him not just a doctor but a friend. Sadly, Dr. Jolly's entire demeanor radically changed a few years ago and he no longer was supportive of our religious views and rights on vaccination. Instead of being direct about the issue, he treated my son in such a horrible, rude, rough and shockingly uncaring manner on our last visit (for a sore throat) several years ago. My son was heartbroken to be treated that way by the doctor he'd loved since infancy, who he also considered his friend. Who does that to an 8 year old? I lost all respect for the man I once highly recommended and cherished as our pediatrician. Dr. Jolly's Greenvale location was always a waiting room nightmare with an elevator-sized well-child waiting area and never less than an hour long wait. He used to be worth it but I would never recommend him again.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Great doctor!!! Awesome, awesome, awesome!!! He takes his time and always addresses any concerns we may have. I would not take my children anywhere else!!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

You might wait a while to see him, but once he's in your room, he's there until everyone feels comfortable with the ailment of my children. He honestly cares about my children. He doesn't overmedicate and is very knowledgeable. He is also excellent with special needs children. He is an all around fantastic pediatric doctor.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

Dr. Jolly has been my son's doctor since he was born. Dr. Jolly is fantastic with kids (and parents). He has always taken the time to answer and explain any questions that we have had. My son likes going to see Dr. Jolly and that speaks volumes.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

Dr. Joseph F. Jolly's Credentials

• Univ Of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 53706 (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Alabaster, AL