Ratings for Dr. Aftab Zafar

My experience was exceptional from the first appointment to the last one. I recommend him 100%

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Zafar. He removed skin cancer from my lower eye lid with no visible scarring. He has an excellent bedside manner, always taking the time to answer all my questions and concerns. Never did I feel rushed during any of my appointments, nor was I kept waiting for any length of time. I found his staff to be friendly and welcoming.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I just saw Dr. Zafar for a cyst on my eye, similar to what other below have seen him for. I found him pleasant and in no way did he make me feel that I was wasting his time or that my issue was insignificant. I would return to him if I needed to.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

I had cancer very close to the tear duct on my lower eye lid. I was referred to Dr. Zafar by my dermatologist. Dr. Zafar was very professoonal and did a beautiful job of removing the cancer and cosmetically closing the incision. After three months the scar is basically invisable. I highly recommend Dr. Zafar.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

I was told that I have choice of lense. I can go option to upgrade to premium for which they will refer me. I called 3 and half week ago advising receiptionist that I want to talk to Dr Zafar. She ask me why, I advise that I want to go with premium lense. She said she will talk to Dr Zafar. I did follow #1, she said that she told Dr Zafar , he has to sign referrel. Follow #2. She will talk to Dr Zafer, Follow #3, no phone pick up, Follow #4 - she said I am pretty sure she spoke to Dr Zafer. I want to know who is careless - Dr or Receiptionist? I work on computer all day, I told Dr Zafer, I could not see from my right eye- I am 42 years old, so cannot afford to take break from work...and this office is upto excuses every time I attempt to get in touch with receiptionist .Hopefully some one from their office read this and reach me...you know who I am

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Do not waste your time with this doctor. The secratary was wonderful however Dr. Zafar needs to learn some "bedside manners"

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dr. Zafar fixed my upper eyelids beautifully by removing the excess skin. For years I suffered with the excess skin, it would droop down and make it very difficult for me to see. Dr. Zafar assured that everything will go fine and was very comforting by explaining the process to me carefully. It's only been a week after surgery and I see the amazing difference he has made to my eyes. Before the surgery, many years ago, My doctor told me that I looked 35 years older than my actual age because of the excessive wrinkles and skin on my upper eye lids. Now, even with swelling, I finally feel that I look like my age. I'm very thankful for Dr. Zafar and his wonderful team/staff who helped me through this process.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Dr. Zafar was ignorant and very rude to me. I had to see him for several appointments because of a small chalazion on my eye. Although this bump wasn't terribly bad, I am in the modeling industry and that sort of thing has a bad effect on my career. I asked him to remove it the first two appointments, and instead of asking me about how it was affecting me, he just kept trying to downplay the insecurity and discomfort I was feeling by saying it was insignificant. I was very insecure about the bump and covered it with makeup. My Zafar said the lump "was gone" because it was covered by makeup. He also made rude comments about my false eyelashes and my clothing. He didn't help me and actually made me feel condescended for feeling insecure about the bump. He almost never made eye contact with me, and once our consultation was done, he would just sit there without saying anything and I would just get up and leave awkwardly. I finally got my surgery, after basically freaking out on him, and he was rude the whole procedure. This is a doctor who cares very little about his patients and even makes fun of them. He laughed at me when I said the bump was making me insecure! His one receptionist is incredibly kind but the other is rude.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Stay away!!! This guy is ignorant, arrogant and disrespectful. If you have questions for him he is even worse, thinks he is Mr Know it All!!! I had a lump on my lash line and was referred to him, I thought it was a blocked duct and wanted him to pop it to unblock it, he went on ignorantly telling me it was a cyst and it had to be cut out, I asked him the risks and he got hot-headed and walked out of the room, I waited for him to come back but he never showed up, his assistant came back 10 minutes later and told me my appointment was over. Next day I tried to pop it and and guess what, it popped and the next day it was gone. He wanted $300 to remove a so-called cyst. You can't pop a cyst so it never was a cyst. He is not a good Doctor, again.....STAY AWAY!!!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

while the office and staff were professional, Dr. Zafar was not. taking only 5min to check my problem, while I had to wait over 45min.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016