Ratings for Dr. Noel Brouse

Excellent history taker. The creator pre ious doctor had me on two different medications that counteract each other. He spent more than 45 minutes with me despite being 5 minutes late. His waiting room was crowded. His nurse called me lab results the next day and the doctor himself returned my call the same day. He is someone you can talk to and he is knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

My husband and I have been going here for about 2 years. There are so many things wrong with this doctor. First, he is demeaning. When I ask him about looking into different medications for my condition he insists on raising the dosage instead of looking into it. After speaking to a specialist, it was recommended I switch medications and was assured that my concerns were valid and well put. Second, my husband went there for a work related check up and was charged for preventive care because he mentioned he had a migraine a few months prior to the appointment. There were no follow up questions or medications given for this, but he was charged 100 for the "preventive care" as opposed to a check up which is covered by our insurance. They insist on charging us and refuse to admit that answering a nurse's questions is not preventive care. We will be leaving this office. Horrible.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

My husband and I were patients of Dr. Noel Brouse for about 6 years. Over the past several years there had been problems with the Doctor and staff. The last incident was the deciding factor to leave this office. The 6 yrs. as a patient I had never requested for a call back from the Doctor. I needed Dr. Brouse to call me about a urgent matter. I requested 6 times over the course of 3 weeks and never got a call back! I needed a refill on my medicine that I was taken for over 6 years,and was prescribed by Doctor Brouse him self. Every time I tried to make an appointment this office could not fit my husband or I in until 2-3 days later. Even in the summer months! This office advertises same day appoints if one calls before 10am. Each time I called right when the office opened and they could not fit me in for days! I had to seek medical care with the allergist. My husband and I are disappointed with the lack of care from Dr. Brouse

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

Dr. Noel Brouse's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1993)