Ratings for Dr. Joann Rose Oleck

I sat there in shock as she belittled me & disregarded everything I had to say. I gave her my concerns, only to have them thrown back in my face. As someone going through infertility issues, I didn't expect a hug - just simple respect, & maybe even concern & compassion from one woman to another.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Dr. Oleck is very helpful, friendly & compassionate. I find her to be very thorough. I would recommend her to family & friends

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

She was curt and unhelpful- always acted like I was bothering her. Couldn't recommend a new Birth Control Pill when I had trouble with mine- just asked me which other one I wanted. Unwilling to help me find a drug that was covered by insurance. I gave her the benefit of the doubt for the first few appointments, but now I'm switching practices. There are much better doctors out there.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Very knowledgeable, took time to explain what I had. Very friendly and talked on my level. She's great!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Answers questions, doesn't rush you in and out. She is very straightforward and to the point.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

No bedside manner, warmth or anything caring. I switched practices because of her.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

SHE IS GREAT!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

Dr. Joann Rose Oleck's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)