Ratings for Dr. Christina Coca

Dr. Coca has been my dentist since 2004 and I really can't say enough about her good work. She and her staff are kind and caring. I've had crowns, cavities and veneers done by her and I've never had a problem with the quality of materials or had fillings falling out (as mentioned in someone else's comments). After several years of wear my veneers still look beautiful, I always get compliments on my teeth and smile. The cost of her dental work is fair and competitively priced as you will discover if you compare. Dr. Coca is highly experienced and her work is precise and meticulous. I would gladly recommend her to all!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

This dentist works with cheap material. Several filings have fallen out and she has told us that we have several cavities when in fact after consulting another dentist we have 0 cavities.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr. Coca is fantastic - she is efficient, knowledgeable, and provides you with all of your options before proceeding. The hygienists are great at what they do and the receptionist is so friendly and is on top of insurance coverage and appointments. I would highly recommend her office.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Love love love Dr.Coca's work!! BEST dentistry I have EVER received!! I'm so very happy with the staff, service and overall ambiance of the office.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

This dentist is extremely flexible and takes the time to discuss options for any major work. She's friendly and accessible if there is an emergency.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr Coca is very knowledgable and I feel I can trust her. I feel she recommends treatment based on patient care not dollars. She gives the most gentle fillings I have ever had. Very skilled and have recommended patients to her.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Does not consult with patient; thinks she knows best; may be guilty of operating when she doesn't have to-gold-digging in other words.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Coca since I was a child. She is amazing. I am not always on top of things and so consistently am late or forgett about appointments, the staff never get mad at me and are always super understanding. I have had issues with super intense tooth pain and Dr Coca always fits me into her scheduel to be seen right away. When I realized I would have no extended health care they made sure I had everything up to date and all treatment done before I lost my benefits. The whole staff is awesome and so friendly. I will never switch dentists.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

After having several fillings falling out in weeks after going to this dentist I'm looking for another place. If you use cheap materials and charge premium rates that's the end result- unhappy patients . Never going back to this dentist. Don't take a chance with somebody who's greedy and not that well trained.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Anyone who doesn't give this clinic and Christina herself a top rating is a foo; these folks are simply the best!! Nina is a European trained dentist working as the best hygienist in the business. The amazing Dr. Coca is extremely gifted and incredibly nice Kudos to all the staff too.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014