You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Dave Schneiderman

My mother in law past away on May 12, 2015. Dr. Schneidermans, did a broncospy, test on her, on May 8, 2015. His office keep calling our house phone requesting to change her next appointment date, for a later date, for my Mother in Law. CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

i would recomend this dr. to anyone. I have had many drs. treating my asthma in the past and he was the only one who kept trying different things and following upclosely until he was able to get my servere unstable asthma under control reasonable. He would work me me whenever I had an attack on short notice and was also very caring perfessional and knowledgeable. One time when I was admitted to hospital with another unrelated problem the staff tried to get me to change my asthma meds as they thought I was ontoo much.I saw himvisiting another patient onthe unit and he went out of his way to look at my chart and informstaff that changing my meds.was not acceoptable because ant time they were altered my asthma wouldbecome worse

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Great Doctor! Helpful and kind. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

I have been followed by this doctor for over 3 years now and I always enjoy going to see him. He is helpful and very nice. He is also willing to help answer any questions that you might have.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

he is an excellent doctor and goes beyond the call of duty for his patients. i would recpmend him to any one

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Excellent doctor so far... :-) Very pleasant and very professional and he seems confident and well informed.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Dr. Schneiderman is a professional in his field he knows what he's doing and what he's talking about, I would highly reccomend him to anyone who wants or needs information on Internal Medicine

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

Dr. Dave Schneiderman's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "My mother in law past away on May 12, 2015. Dr. Schneidermans, did a broncospy, test on her, on May 8, 2015. His office keep calling our house phone requesti..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "He failed to recognize a medical emergency that could have lead to my demise. I am glad a clever, caring doctor came to my bedside and saved my life."

September 20, 2014
  • Specialty changed from "Internist" to "Pulmonologist"

September 30, 2013