Ratings for Dr. Dave Schneiderman

With 32 yrs of experience as a Head nurse on a medical unit l saw many COPD patients fighting for their breath. My brother in law saw this man today in ottawa . l seriously would question his credentials. His advice was dangerous for any COPD let alone an advanced case. He suggested arobics for ann 88 yr old COPD patient. My brother in law was a very active senior doing 15 km s per day on his bike., until his lung condition worsened to the point he had to scale back. He gets very short of breath with the least activity. Medical Doctors are you referring patients to this man? My brother in law wasted his time to get in to see this man for this kind of advice. That was just one of his suggestions. This patient was a military man serving in the Korean war. He deserves to be referred to a real doctor. A medical Doctor even a Registed Nurse could give better advice. He was blunt as well. My brother in law came home very upset. Submit sept 2016

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

My mother in law past away on May 12, 2015. Dr. Schneidermans, did a broncospy, test on her, on May 8, 2015. His office keep calling our house phone requesting to change her next appointment date, for a later date, for my Mother in Law. CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

He failed to recognize a medical emergency that could have lead to my demise. I am glad a clever, caring doctor came to my bedside and saved my life.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

i would recomend this dr. to anyone. I have had many drs. treating my asthma in the past and he was the only one who kept trying different things and following upclosely until he was able to get my servere unstable asthma under control reasonable. He would work me me whenever I had an attack on short notice and was also very caring perfessional and knowledgeable. One time when I was admitted to hospital with another unrelated problem the staff tried to get me to change my asthma meds as they thought I was ontoo much.I saw himvisiting another patient onthe unit and he went out of his way to look at my chart and informstaff that changing my meds.was not acceoptable because ant time they were altered my asthma wouldbecome worse

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Great Doctor! Helpful and kind. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

I have been followed by this doctor for over 3 years now and I always enjoy going to see him. He is helpful and very nice. He is also willing to help answer any questions that you might have.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

he is an excellent doctor and goes beyond the call of duty for his patients. i would recpmend him to any one

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Excellent doctor so far... :-) Very pleasant and very professional and he seems confident and well informed.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Dr. Schneiderman is a professional in his field he knows what he's doing and what he's talking about, I would highly reccomend him to anyone who wants or needs information on Internal Medicine

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009