Ratings for Dr. Edward Finger

Dr. Finger's office provided a great experience from scheduling the appointment through the procedure I had. Highly recommended! Much better than another local podiatrist who is ONLY concerned about money and keeping you returning for visit after visit.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

I couldn't be happier! I was surprised he was going to remove my toenail right then - usually doctors want to stretch it out. There was no pain from the time I walked into the office until I took off the bandage days later. What more could you ask for?

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Very nice and understanding doctor. He took great care to make me feel comfortable and seems very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Dr. Finger is friendly and helpful. His office is cute and warm, clean and professional. My only concern with him is that I have watched him touch someones feet in one room, then shake another hand without washing. Its a bit gross. The work he has done on my kids and I has been great, no problems.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

very friendly, always making sure the patient is as comftorble as possible. virtually pain free.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

Dr. Edward Finger's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Delta Dental