Ratings for Dr. Joseph F. Kibler

I do not recommend Dr. Kibler, I have a very common and painful foot condition that a fortune of his reccommended laser treatments did nothing for. Finally I have to resort to a cortisone injection. Kiblers last attempt at an injection missed the joint, was extremely painful and was a waste of time and money. Not to mention... left in pain. There is a proceedures to ensure that a cortisone hits the joint and when I asked for that he refused to see me and had his nurse call to blow me off as a patient.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Knowledgeable and attentive. Highly recommend Dr. kibler for any foot releated issues!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

The staff failed to inform me that Dr. Kibler was not in my insurance network at my appointment as they took my copay and made a copy of my insurance card. Incompetence, deceit or what???

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Can't compare to others as he is my first "foot" doctor. However, he is quite attentive, and adept at diagnosis. Gives you the facts and his recommendations which have been always correct. Highly recommend!!!!!d

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I have been using Dr. Kibbler for 10 years. Even though I travel from Longs, S. C., I would never leave him for a local foot doctor. He really is that good.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

I was referred to Dr Joseph Kibler by another physician & I have to say the office is very clean the staff is so very polite and neat in appearance. His assistant was great in doing my x-rays and giving me my stretches & showing me exactly how to do them at home. Dr Kibler himself great in showing me the x-rays & explaining everything to me what to expect in the months to come as i will be seeing them often as he said "No pain no gain." I just wish when my son was here with his injury i knew about him. Well i do know and very grateful.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Dr. Kibler was my fifth foot & ankle surgeon. The previous ones had tried boots, medications, shots, and orthotics. Dr. Kibler diagnosed my problem before he took an x-ray; the subsequent x-ray confirmed that he was correct. The problem was a foot defect which had caused ankle bone to become imbedded in the tendon. The problem escalated while the other doctors were experimenting; by the time Dr Kibler found the problem, massive reconstructive foot surgery was necessary with 4 surgical sites involved. Dr Kibler was so skilled that, after 2 days, when the bandages were removed, there was no bruising or swelling. Additionally, Dr Kibler was so caring and attentive, checking on me, personally and by phone, while in the hospital. This doctor is tops in ever way.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

new to the area & had an emergency and Dr. scheduled next day early am appointment . Staff and Doctor were very caring and professional. Assessed the problem & took immediate action. Explained what he was going to do then and what course of action was needed to cure future problems. Scheduled an appt few days later to check on healing progress and start future course of action needed. Would highly recommend this caring Doctor and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

Dr. Joseph F. Kibler's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Supply, NC