Ratings for Dr. Ali Moshirfar

Avoid this office at all costs. Today was my first experience there and I left feeling horrible. When I made this appointment I specifically said my hip was the main injury, and I had a slight pain that started in my spine. The nurse practitioner that saw me told me half way into my appointment that this office Only deals with the spine. I felt like that was very sneaky as you pay for the appointment before seeing the doctor. Then this nurse practitioner had the odassity to tell me "I look fine, so my pain can't be that bad." (I haven't had an MRI yet, so it's not like we know for sure what's wrong yet!) I just got injured 8 days ago. Then she wrote me an order for an MRI and told me she can't prescribe me any pain medicine for this because my "Rx Profile" had 4 previous pain medicines I got in the last year. She brought this lap top showing me all this information. Well, she was wrong, she read 2 medications wrong, so it was now 2 times, and she asked me to go into detail about why I was prescribed pain pills in July and pain pills in December (which was actually cough syrup for my Walking Numonia I got the day after Christmas and had to be rushed to the hospital in an ambulance) Anyways, after I explained how I had a huge cyst in July, she then told me, I'm just not willing to give you medication because your addictive history. Oh yeah, my daughter was in the room... classy!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

He doesn't have time for his clients at all. He doesn't give you enough information. I wish I could give his staff zero star.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Excellent in his work and goes far above and beyond to care for his patients. I speak from experience as he operated on me. His practice also offers physical therapy which is exceptional. Very friendly and professional staff. I highly recommend him and his practice.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

We took his advise to do surgery to my neck. Anterior cervical discectomy & fusion , 2 hours operation , 2 days stayed at hospital. I have not taken any pain medication not even a Asprin since I left the hospital ! I do highly recommend him and his staff . You can contact me any time. 703 969 8690.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

I love him! I will not go to another doctor. He helped me immensely and is very caring! He squeezed me in last minute one day which was very helpful!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Dr. Ali Moshirfar or whatever he is called is one of the worst physicians I have seen in my life. He is not a good doctor but a worst businessman. His first reaction to my daughter's spine problem was that if she was not good in six months we would do surgery. I think he wanted to score high by charging for unnecessary operation the insurance company. I am sorry and sad to see a person like Moshirfar exist as a physician; and sorry and sad for the authority who granted him his BUSINESS license.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

Dr. Moshirfar was amazing. I was in pain for years and finally could not take anymore. After reading my MRI, he made it very clear that surgery was my best and really only option,laminectomy/discectomy. I've only ever had my wisdom teeth out and he wants to cut my spine (YIKES) A month later I was in the hospital ready for surgery with blood pressure of 200/114 (it was almost cancelled because I was freaking out) Dr. Moshifar walked up beside my bed dressed in his scrubs and grabbed my hand and said "Don't worry, I'm gonna take good care of you". As soon as I woke up in recovery I knew the problem was fixed, the pain was gone. I thought I was only feeling that way from the drugs but it has been 3 months and still no pain. I am so grateful to him for giving me my life back.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Dr. Ali Moshirfar's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)