Ratings for Dr. Jeanette Henley

I am thankful for dr. Henley. She is very caring and takes the time to explain things and doesn't just prescribe meds to get you out of her office. Always able to get into see her on short notice.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Jeanette Henley has no time to listen.I have been seeing her for the last 5 years and my condition has progressively gotten worse. She blames everything on menopause.Is quite willing to overprescribe medication but not diagnose the problem...super frustrated!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr. Henley was ok at first 6 years ago when she moved here, but now she is horrible. She can't get me out of her office fast enough. I am quite sick and in pain but she seems to think it is all in my head.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Horrible dr horrible practice. I have never seen such inconsiderate people in my life.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr Henley dropped me as a patent cause i missed app but unable to leave a message cause I got called into work and you CANT LEAVE A MESSAGE

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I like Dr. Jeanette and am glad I have her for a doctor. I feel comfortable asking questions and she is always willing to listen to whatever may be on my mind. She doesn't rush you through your appointment and is very friendly.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Awesome best doctor I've had, and that is saying a lot because I loved my previous Dr also. But he closed his practice and now I am with Dr. J Happy Happy Happy

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I am so grateful for Jeanette as my doctor! I have had a tough year health wise this year... Things that were discovered because she listens and believes what you say... She went over and above to Look after me as her patient... Even called personally To assure me Of a decision i had to make. Its so important as a patient to be able to trust your doctor... I value her Expertise and when she doesnt know She consults others And refers to specialist. She is compassionate And good sense of humor too! Thank you! ...

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

She is very hard to schedual an appointment with an A5 she always reschedules her appointments to get her schedule, which is a mother and a working one that it is hard on me, I also find that she is on the computer more then talking to me.. I am very upset that not only has my daughters appointment been rescheduled but my own more then they have not

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

This Dr is the BEST. I hate taking prescriptions for things that my body could heal naturally or I could change through lifestye. She couldnt agree more and actually reccommended teatree oil once to cure an infection I had on my foot! She LISTENS to what you have to say and I never feel rushed. She helps you to relax with some small talk at first then gets down to business. She is sometimes late but I dont mind waiting for a gem like her. I live in Kelowna and am more than willing to make the drive just to see her. Loyal patient for 5 years now.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013