Ratings for Dr. Jeanette Henley

Dr Jeanette Henley became our doctor after our current one became chief of staff at VJH. I found that she is very diligent about trying to find answers to the issues at hand and did multiple test on my son until we found a cause for his symptoms. She is not one to push medications on you if it is something diet or exercise can address. I think she is an excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

After seeing Dr. Jeanette Henley for several years my health has gotten significantly worse. She often prescribes medication that the pharmacist says isn't correct and she has to phone the office to get a new script for the right medication or specialists later tell me what she has prescribed only covers up symptoms and will do nothing to help my condition. She's often short with me and disregards the issues at hand. I feel her and her staff are impolite and unprofessional. I will no longer be seeing this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

I am thankful for dr. Henley. She is very caring and takes the time to explain things and doesn't just prescribe meds to get you out of her office. Always able to get into see her on short notice.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Jeanette Henley has no time to listen.I have been seeing her for the last 5 years and my condition has progressively gotten worse. She blames everything on menopause.Is quite willing to overprescribe medication but not diagnose the problem...super frustrated!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr. Henley was ok at first 6 years ago when she moved here, but now she is horrible. She can't get me out of her office fast enough. I am quite sick and in pain but she seems to think it is all in my head.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Horrible dr horrible practice. I have never seen such inconsiderate people in my life.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr Henley dropped me as a patent cause i missed app but unable to leave a message cause I got called into work and you CANT LEAVE A MESSAGE

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I like Dr. Jeanette and am glad I have her for a doctor. I feel comfortable asking questions and she is always willing to listen to whatever may be on my mind. She doesn't rush you through your appointment and is very friendly.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Awesome best doctor I've had, and that is saying a lot because I loved my previous Dr also. But he closed his practice and now I am with Dr. J Happy Happy Happy

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I am so grateful for Jeanette as my doctor! I have had a tough year health wise this year... Things that were discovered because she listens and believes what you say... She went over and above to Look after me as her patient... Even called personally To assure me Of a decision i had to make. Its so important as a patient to be able to trust your doctor... I value her Expertise and when she doesnt know She consults others And refers to specialist. She is compassionate And good sense of humor too! Thank you! ...

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014