Ratings for Dr. Aspen S. LANEMAN

The staff here is amazing and Dr. Laneman is great. I felt very at ease. They make you feel very comfortable and answer all of your questions. The facility is clean and they validate parking which is nice.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

Dr. Laneman is the BEST OB, IMO! She delivered my beautiful baby last year in October and I just had the best experience. From the moment, I found out I was pregnant until my baby's birth, she gave me the best care. Her professionalism, sweet bedside manner and experience comforted me throughout everything.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

I've love Dr Laneman but this experience was terrifying. I had a Nexplanon removed and replaced. For some reason I lost all strength in my left arm and could not lay it out straight without feeling sciatica like sharp shooting pains into my fingers. In my act of desperation, I began to massage the part of the device that I could not feel through the skin. As it began to move to the surface, all the pain went away. I'm unsure if it was embedded too deeply or what the cause may have been but it was a crazy experience. I am just grateful no permanent nerve damage. I'm still set to see a Neurologist. The staff is really bad at communication and can have tremendously rude attitudes. This is stressful to say the least. They blamed my fibromyalgia but if that was the case, why did I have zero pain or issues during original insertion? While I won't discount Dr Lanemans abilities, I was a horrible one off and my removal of the Nexplanon was nothing like what you see on YouTube videos. I was cut up quite a bit and bled much more than expected.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

I've been looking for an OBGYN and finally found her. Dr. Laneman is a sweetheart! Very attentive and knows her stuff. I recommend her 100% Receptionist is very warm and friendly.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Made me feel at ease and comfortable. Her bedside manners are amazing, especially important for a new patient as myself. I was extremely satisfied and will be back to this office.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Horrible. My appointment was set 3 weeks ago for 230 today. I arrived at 210 and didn't leave until 540. I had to call the front office to see if they forgot me after an hour and a half of sitting in the examination room freezing with just a hospital gown on. I could forgive a long wait if the doctor or staff were friendly. Or even if the doctor was thorough. When she finally came in to talk to me, she acted annoyed and rushed. She wasn't in the room for over 3 minutes. Before I left, I asked for a customer survey or way to give them feedback. They don't even have that. So I couldn't even inform them of my horrible experience.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Dr. Laneman is wonderful and I've had only great experiences with the staff. I have encountered long waits but find it worth it.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

It sounds like a lot of people here are blaming docs for being fallible people, which is unrealistic. Dr Laneman is currently taking great care of me thru a threatened miscarriage. The office staff is amazing and caring. Dr Laneman is straight forward. Her manner is a bit quirky but I like that about her. I want drs to be people with me.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

No wait. Provided documents so I could get mammogram while I was in the bldg. Dr was knowledgeable of my situation. Answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

First of all, the office staff got my name mixed up with another one, but I figured that mistake out when they started asking me how I was feeling (I was not pregnant). Also, I was having my first ever cholesterol screening that day in combination with my checkup. The staff failed to tell me that I was supposed to fast starting the previous evening. They acted annoyed with me for having eaten and told me my reading would be off. Dr. Smith (now Laneman) was late to my appointment and acted bothered to even be there. I am not sexually active, but I have to get a referral from an obgyn every year to schedule my mammogram. She acted put out and as if I was wasting her time. After she finished the checkup, I was supposed to go to get the cholesterol test done. Well, I guess the staff forgot about me because I sat in the room for about 5-10 minutes waiting for someone to give me instructions. I finally peeked my head out to remind them I was there. Horrible experience. I will never return.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Dr. Aspen S. LANEMAN's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 2004)

Amerigroup