Ratings for Dr. Luis A. Vinas

Rather unpleasant doctor. Has a employee with extremely violent arrest records working for him. This individual has access to private records and sits in on surgical procedures videotaping for Facebook live. Shocking to say the least that this Doctor has no concerns regarding this employees arrests records!!! Allows him to access personal and private information.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Big thumbs down. Don't trust the reviews for Dr. Vinas. My posts expressing my very bad experience was deleted and Dr Vinas blocked me.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

I received a tummy tuck, lipo to the flanks and breast lift from this PS. I am semi happy with my results. The staff was very nice. However, I don't feel like this PS was really concerned about my happiness with my results. No before and after photos were taken and no final FU was done to assess my results. As a result, I would not consider this PS for my future procedures.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

If I could leave negative 2 stars I would. This doctor stinks plain and simple!! There are plenty of excellent plastic surgeons to choose from in S Florida. He isn't one of them. Highly suggest researching public records on him.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

After sitll having so many issues with prior BA, found him totally by mistake (thank you Google). Staff understanding and emphatic towards patients. While every situation is special and unique to us the patient, as surely he has seen it all, I found him to concerned and very attentive. Went in for consult and must admit he made me feel at ease. Listened (and boy did I share), checked, diagnosed and scheduled. Crossing my fingers and anxiously waiting to put all this behind me. A VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU TO KAYLA, for going above and beyond.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Had breast augmentation and it is perfect. So perfect that I would post a picture here if I could! He's great in every way! Sometimes a little quick with you depending on how many clients are waiting but overall hes' amazing.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Dr. Vinas is good Surgeon HOWEVER, his bedside manner is non existent and his office staff are Dismissive and Rude. They don't tell you what you should expect, but rather "mail" you a hand out that gives a few warnings and precautions. To be honest I did not know what to expect my procedure to look like until I got maked up ON THE DAY OF. When I tried to call back after surgery with questions I was told he was busy and would get back to me "basically whenever" I had to Demand to speak with him! Its very disconcerting to feel like that a day after surgery! The only person who followed up with me after I was released from the hospital was the Hospital staff... not Dr. Vinas staff. I am not sure if its conceitedness or lack of patience but you will not leave this office with a clear understanding of what to expect and to me that is dangerous therfore BE AWARE you are taking a chance with this Doctor you may get the results he wants and not necessarilly the results you were expecting.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Vinas and the Delray Beach Plastic surgery center! I am now 3 months post op from a breast lift,tummytuck and lipo.I did a great deal of research and you will not find a better facility or surgeon in the South Florida area!!! I attribute my healing process and the results to an extremely talented surgeon. The surgery took under 4 hours! Dr. Vinas was the only surgeon I meet with that did not try to get me to have implants.I went in with a bra size of a DDD and wanted a reduction and lift not implants!He explained to me that his technique for lifting the breast gave me the fullness and lift that other surgeons’ couldn’t achieve without implants! I am now a PERFECT FULL C and can wear strapless dresses without a bra for the first time in my life. When I compare my results to others, I am amazed. I am pleased with everything from the incision placement, thickness of the incision lines, shape of my bellybutton, size and shape of by breast and nipples.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Dr. Vinas performed a abdominoplasty on me in May 2011. After three months I was having problems and he told me I was just fat. After being told two additional times on followup that I needed more liposuction, I went for a second opinion. He never answered my questions to my satisfacton. I had to have my abdominoplasty redone by a different surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2012

I can't say enough about how pleased I am with the results of the liposuction procedure that I had done in April of this year. Dr. Vinas’ office staff is not only professional, but everyone that I met was pleasant and knowledgeable. I was given all of the information that I needed prior to surgery and felt very confident with my decision. The recovery went well. I think that the HIVAMAT therapy assisted in the recovery. I will certainly not hesitate to continue to use Dr. Vinas’ spa and services for my beauty needs but will highly recommend you to everyone I know. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2012

Dr. Luis A. Vinas's Credentials

• Universidad Central Del Caribe Escuela De Medicina (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Atlantis, FL