Ratings for Dr. Luis A. Vinas

Patient care is not his priority just the amount patient spends.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

Terrific experience. Dr. Vinas instills confidence. His work is top notch. Staff great, too.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

So unhappy with Dr. Vinas and treatment. Does not care about patient care.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

So happy with my surgery & staff were very caring, follow up care was great !

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

He did a wonderful job in correcting a blotched arm lift by another physician. Highly recommend !!'

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Rather unpleasant doctor. Has a employee with extremely violent arrest records working for him. This individual has access to private records and sits in on surgical procedures videotaping for Facebook live. Shocking to say the least that this Doctor has no concerns regarding this employees arrests records!!! Allows him to access personal and private information.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I received a tummy tuck, lipo to the flanks and breast lift from this PS. I am semi happy with my results. The staff was very nice. However, I don't feel like this PS was really concerned about my happiness with my results. No before and after photos were taken and no final FU was done to assess my results. As a result, I would not consider this PS for my future procedures.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

If I could leave negative 2 stars I would. This doctor stinks plain and simple!! There are plenty of excellent plastic surgeons to choose from in S Florida. He isn't one of them. Highly suggest researching public records on him.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

After sitll having so many issues with prior BA, found him totally by mistake (thank you Google). Staff understanding and emphatic towards patients. While every situation is special and unique to us the patient, as surely he has seen it all, I found him to concerned and very attentive. Went in for consult and must admit he made me feel at ease. Listened (and boy did I share), checked, diagnosed and scheduled. Crossing my fingers and anxiously waiting to put all this behind me. A VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU TO KAYLA, for going above and beyond.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Had breast augmentation and it is perfect. So perfect that I would post a picture here if I could! He's great in every way! Sometimes a little quick with you depending on how many clients are waiting but overall hes' amazing.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Dr. Luis A. Vinas's Credentials

• Universidad Central Del Caribe Escuela De Medicina (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Atlantis, FL