Ratings for Dr. James M. MacNutt

MacNutty ( as I refer to him) was rude condescending and arrogant. When I asked him about my prognosis, he asked me if I thought he had a crystal ball. He also told me not to ... down his back . and tell him it was raining. I left in tears and he stood there smirking at be. Horrible person. (This site just told me not to use the crass word for "urinating" in my review. How can I tell them that MacNutty used it to me).

flag | Submitted January 11, 2019

I found Dr. MacNutt compassionate and caring. His staff did everything possible to make my surgery as positive an experience as possible. I thoroughbred enjoy his sense of humor.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

Dr. MacNutt was extremely confident, kind, personable and made it possible for our son to have a normal life. How do you thank someone for such a gift? We will be forever grateful. Words could never express our gratitude.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

This was an emergency crucial situation. Dr MacNutt was spot on with his diagnosis and very efficient throughout. I would recommend Dr MacNutt.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Arrogant....Worse after surgery...Would NOT recommend!!! Does NOT return calls!! Awful!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Very helpful and skilled Dedicated. Enjoys his job. Good patient relations.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

extremely sad with how treatment was and how follow up care was!!! treatment and consultation would have better and more in a 3rd world country that what i recieved!!! SAD!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

I cant thank him enough for what he did. I have been suffering for 4 yrs and no one could/would help me. I had drs tell me I was faking. Another dr tell me "you are convinced there is something wrong with you and theres nothing I can do to convince you there isnt" He spent just a few min with me and knew what was wrong. I recently have had surgery. I would recommend him to anyone. I was very lucky to have been referred to him.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

Very personable surgeon, great nice staff, attentive, knowledgeable, competent and confident. Answered all of my questions in a language I could understand. Ease in making appointments, my initial appointments and follow up appointments. I had an excellent outcome, so thankful! St. Luke's hospital was also excellent. Great care...Anyone needing help with back or neck trouble I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Dr. James M. MacNutt's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2003)

AARP